Prologue ✨

🌟 Hello, it's me, Anjali—well, that's not my real name, but that's okay, (that's okay echo)

📜 I've longed to craft a story like this and couldn't resist starting it before finishing my other story, Ram ki Lakshman. because mah life, mah rules. (I'm sorry, this is so cringy-)

📚 As expected from the title, this book is a wild ride of Ramayana what-ifs, or different plots. Forgive me if one chapter focuses on one thing, and the next on something completely different—cause I'm cool like that.. sure.

🎭 Now that this delightful crap is over, feel free to dive into the story~ 📖✨

Also, a little story I found on Quora that'll make sense once you read the first few chapters:

"Tapping his feet in the ground, Sri Krsna said to Mata Yashoda, "Maiya tell us story! Oh Maiya tell us story before we sleep!"

Lord Balrama also joined and asked Yashoda mata to tell story.Yashoda mata brought two of her lalas in her bed and said, "See you just say 'huh' while I am saying story so that I would know you are asleep or not!"Lord Balram and Sri Krishna said, "Okay"Yashoda Mata said, "There was a Kingdom named 'Ayodhya' where the king was Dashrath"Sri Krishna and Lord Balram said, "Huh"Yashoda Mata continued, "Dashrath had four sons Ram, Bharat, Lakshman and Satrughna"Sri Krishna and Balram ji looked to each other and said, "Huh"Yashoda Mata shouted, "Close your eyes!"They both immediately closed their eyes.Yashoda Mata continued, "Sri Ram married a beautiful princess of Mithila and her name was Sita"Sri Krishna smiled and said, "Huh"Yashoda Mata said, "Sri Ram was exiled for 14 years Vanvas and Sri Lakshman and Devi Sita too accompanied him."Sri Krishna and Lord Balram said, "Huh"Yashoda Mata said, "One day one Rakshash named Ravana came and kidnapped Devi Sita in absence of Sri Ram and Lord Lakshman."Sri Krishna immediately stood up and said, "Lakshman! Get the bow, Janaki is being kidnapped!"Even Sri Krishna forgot that this is Dwapar Yuga .This story is said by Jagadguru Kripalu ji to let people know both Sri Ram and Sri Krishna are same.Only their eyes are different. One's eye is serious and the other's is playful. One is Maryada Purushottam and the other is Leela Purushottam.

JAI SRI HARI🙏"