Krishna in Treta Yuga? Chapter 1

This wasn't supposed to happen..

One minute he's talking to Dau, the next minute he's not. He's in a lush forest, filled will thick trees and bushes. Krishna recognizes this place, and the time period. He was in Treta Yuga again, and this, this is where he and Lakshmana searched for Sita in the beginning. He walked to where Rama and Lakshmana was, then quickly hid behind a tree.

No. This definitely isn't supposed to happen.

For the first time in a very long time, Krishna felt absolutely and utterly confused. He sighed, and tried to understand the reason he was here using his powers, but he got no answer.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" a voice yelled, startling Krishna, but he knew who it came from. He knew exactly who it was.

Subconsciously, he cried, "Lakshman!" he went out of his hiding spot, and faced his old brother. Lakshmana's hand dropped right after seeing him.

"Bhaiya..?" he muttered, before quickly picking up his weapon again, "W-who are you?" he couldn't yell, he couldn't be mad at this stranger, who felt so familiar. He wanted to go and hug him, he felt as if the stranger wanted that too. Ignoring his odd feelings, he stared at the handsome stranger, trying to figure who he was.

"I-I'm K-Krish-Krishna-" Krishna mumbled, he couldn't speak, his Lakshmana, his Lakshmana was right in front of him, but he couldn't do anything. Krishna sighed, then smiled sadly. "I'm Krishna.."

"Why are you here?" Lakshmana didn't sound angry just curious, "Where are you from?" he asked, the arrow still pointed at the stranger's chest.

"Lakshman, stop!" Rama yelled from the bacround, he came in front of Lakshmana and the stranger, and bowed at him. He looked at Krishna, "Though you seem young, your eyes hold years of wisdom and pain, who are you(respected)?"

Okay, this is weird.

"I'm uh- Krishna, and I'm really not supposed to be here."

"If you're here, then there is a reason, Shri Krishna." Rama said calmly, and Krishna smiled back. "I'm Ram, and this is my brother Lakshman, please forgive us for not recognizing your greatness Shri Krishna."

"Of course, and, please- call me Krishna." Rama nodded, but Lakshmana didn't.

"Please forgive me, but for some reason, my heart is telling me to call you bhaiya." Krishna teared up, he smiled, and managed to give a nod. Then, blinking the tears away, he pat Lakshmana on the back lovingly, as Rama and Lakshmana watched him confused.

"Well, now that I am here, I'll try my best to help you find Sita." Which actually meant that he'll try to help without giving away anything crucial, but Krishna was already a pro at that.

"How did you know about bhabi?" Lakshmana asked,

"Oh, I know a lot of things." he said with a chuckle, and a small glint in his eye.