Meet Ava Evergreen!!☆

Ava's POV:

I was currently sitting at my desk, my book open while I was holding a pencil, and my head beating like a drum. Sure, maybe it was my brother, Tom's fault, but I didn't want to point him out as the villain. See, my brother is a streamer, you might know him! The influential gamer TommyInnit, known for his Minecraft streams, especially the; what's it called again? Drone- dream SMP! That's it, I don't know much about it, but I do know it makes him happy. And at least if he's happy, I'm happy! Anyways, because of this career he's chosen, he is really loud and especially at night as his friends range from here in England to all the way in America. So sometimes I have trouble sleeping, but I don't want to bother him as no one knows I'm his sister, and if they found out he would be mad at me and my mum. Which I don't understand why he is bringing our mum into this but whatever.

I love my mum so much. I love them both equally but me and my mum both have more in common, and Tom doesn't seem to like me very much. So I usually hang out with my mum while Tommy is in his room. Sometimes he will come out, but when he sees me and mum, he storms back into his room. I don't understand why, he is free to join us! I would personally love that, but it clearly won't happen. When I do try talk to him when he is not streaming or talking to friends or sleeping, he usually yells at me to 'shove off!' Because he was 'busy.' It does make me sad, but I learnt to get over it.

When that happens I do multiple things, sometimes I bake, but usually I like to read or paint in my room or sketch by the lake. When it's raining I also sometimes go on a rain walk down by the lake. The lake is kind of like my happy place. I like watching the water moving, it helps me forget about home. I don't like people that much. One day I am going to die.

Death is inevitable, and it will catch up to me eventually. But for now, I will enjoy being alive as much as I can. I will listen to lots of music, read as much as I can, and maybe, just maybe become known for my writing skills. I love writing about as much as I love anything else. Writing is another way I escape reality, and I just let the words flow on the page. I want to write a book like maybe solitaire! I love that book, I think I like it because Tori is actually a reflection of me, kinda. She doesn't get super excited about things and doesn't get the point. I see myself in her.

I stop for a second because the words stopped. That was kind of my brain saying 'no more writing! You've finished.' It was currently just after midday, and I decided to go for a walk. I put on a simple outfit of just some flare leggings and a jumper. I put my hair in a claw clip and when I was about to put my converse on, I heard my brother screech. Yes, that made my head pound, but I still listened in. I wouldn't call it eves dropping, it was his fault for being to loud. I guessed that he was talking to friends because I never got a notification saying he was alive. I listened as I walked past his door.

"You want us all to meet up?!"

I was kind of surprised. It stung a little to know he would rather be with friends than family, but he wasn't the same after our father had passed away. He had a terminal illness and passed on a few years ago. It was tough to start, but I got a part time job to help pay bills and helped my mum around the house. My dad always said 'chase after your dreams, kids' and I guess that stuck with Toms, but I still tried as best as I could to do well in school and make him proud.

I walked into the kitchen with my backpack hanging off my right shoulder. It held my book, and my drawing supplies. I guess mother had left to go get groceries as she was no where to be found and there was no food in the fridge. I would tell her about the pain I felt when she got back, but for now I just swallowed some Panadol and left through the door, careful not to disturb Toms. I wonder why my head hurt so much?