Meet Tom Simons!!☆

Tommy's POV:

(This is set a few hours before the last chapter, sorry for the inconvenience:))

I glanced at my phone, it read '4:16 am.' I couldn't sleep just yet though, I was over halfway through my editing. I had changed a lot this past year. I don't know why but I just started feeling tired. I have no idea when this started but I just felt tired, and like- like my entire life was just-. I  was pulled out of my thoughts by the wood creaking outside my door, who could be up so late? My lights stripped across my room, the colour blue shined through the dark and tinted everything a nice colour. I opened my door to see a body with long hair pulled out. My sister, Ava slowly stepped down the stairs, but she must have heard as she looked back. I looked back at her before I walked over a bit and asked her what she was doing awake. 'Um sorry, I was just getting a- um- some water.' She whispered, stuttering and getting a bit quieter at the end. 'Oh ok.' I ended the conversation, walking back to my room now feeling worse.

I loved my sister, really, I just had a bit of trouble showing it. Ever since my dad died 3 years ago, I hid myself away, making a career for myself. Dad used to always tell us to 'chase after our dreams' and I guess I went for it. So I stayed in my room, I made new friends, online I had created an escape for myself, but yet, it was just causing a bigger spiral. My everything was out there for the whole world to see, so you know damn well I hid my last bit of privacy from my internet persona. No one, not even my friends, online of course knew I had a sister, and I intended to keep it that way as long as I could. But when I would go outside, my sister and mum were always doing something. If they weren't, Ava was usually out on a walk. I grew jealous, my dad and I were extremely close, and I had lost him. I guess I didn't want that loss to happen again. After he had died my mother or sister tried to get me up, to try and do something, but I had no energy and started getting angry. I stopped letting them in my room, and they stopped trying. I guess that's why my sister always seemed sad or scarred when I would talk to her. I would try and get myself up to join them when they were baking or something, but after I came out and saw them, something told me that they didn't want me there, so I would leave.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I realised that I had turned my computer off and landed face first in my bed. I rolled over and snatched the covers over myself so I wouldn't freeze. And slowly I felt my head grow heavy, and my eyes shut, and the lights turned off.

(Morning time!!:D)

I awoke, fluttering my eyes open and closed a few times. I had the weirdest dream. It was the dead of night, i sat staring at my laptop screen. In the background i could hear sobbing, crying. I tried to get up but i just sat there, hands on my mouse and keyboard, staring blindlessly at my computer. I snaked my arm around my bedside table, looking for my phone blindlessly. When i found it i tapped, '12:04pm' . Hm, early. I rolled over completly and jumped up, I never finished editing, I cursed at myself. After scrolling on social media, I deemed it breakfast time. Ironic.

After breakfast, I wondered back to my room. Mum told me that Ava hadn't had breakfast yet, it was unusal as she always has breakfast early, but I hid my worry and turned my pc on. I opened discord just incase and got to work.

After a bit I received a message to join vc3 in the big groupchat with all the dsmp members. I mentally questioned what the hell was going on, but joined anyway. I was met with a few hellos and dream coughed his throat as a way of saying 'hey! Listen up!'. Everyone went silent and that was his cue to speak up about why we were here. "So, I wanted to start by saying thanks for joining. I know you all are doing *cough* busy *cough* stuff, and now why I gathered you here..." a few mumbles disrupted the silence, quickly hushing when they realised they were disrupting. "I was planning a meet up!"

"You want us all to meet up?!"