Maya and her pretty doll!

Author's POV:

Rudra Roy, elder son of Mritunjay and Antra Roy was Stubborn and Rebellious.

Always did what he wanted and never listened to anyone.

It was no wonder that his whole family was mad at him when he not only disclosed his wish of marriage but also went against everyone disappointing them by marrying Maya Jaysingh, known to the world as the cruel women full of mysteries.

But for him she was the most beautiful, most affectionate, most gentle, genuine, loving, loveable and what not.

He could go on and on about listing her qualities and his mouth wouldn't get tired.

It was clear that he loved her.

Infact Love is a word too small infornt of what he feels for her, what his heart feels for her.

He worshipes the ground she lays her feet on.

He memorises all the words that oh so tenderly roll off her tongue.

He longs for the touches that remain lingering on every inch of his skin.

The best and closest words to describe his feelings are that he adores her, admires her, cherishes her and is devoted to her.

Yet the world does not understand this pure and innocent form of love.

Of devotion.

Just like his family didn't understand what he had seen in the woman so unknown.

Reality was that the Roys had failed to understand their own son.

It was not their job to understand his wife.

The deal was to understand him.

Something he hadn't felt an ounce of.

All his life he was desperate for someone to understand him, to pay attention to him, to make him comfortable enough that he opens up.

And shows his real self.

His bubbly self that was suffering suffocated behind his masked ruthless and arrogant appearance.

No one succeeded in grasping the depths of his heart.

No one, not his mother, not his father or brother nor his supposed bestfriend.

Not a single soul.

Not until he met Maya!

The first and last woman to ever reach the real him.

The first to give him attention.

To make him feel heard, understood, loved, cherished and desired.

Who knew how Rudra got whiney and cranky yet cute when sick or upset?

How he fidgets with his fingers when nervous or shy?

How adorable he looks when focused?

How he jumpes in his place when excited or how he pouts when unable to make a decision?

Just how beautifully his eyes disappear into admirable thin lines whenever he smiles wide enough to brighten ones day?

Who knew?

Maya knew!

Maya noticed it all!

Infact only Maya noticed it.

She herself didn't know she was this observant until she had caught herself trying to count just how many times Rudra chews before swallowing.

Seems creepy doesn't it?

But this is what love makes you do.

She was just as deeply in love with him as he was with her.

Being more than sure of her feelings she proposed him.

Right there in his office on a usual afternoon without any preparation.

Why so suddenly you may ask?

Well she couldn't hold herself back from tasting his oh so inviting lips.

For that she needed consent yet wanted him to know that she was serious and wasn't just using him for lust.

That he was important, that he mattered.

That she truly, genuinely wanted him and loved him for who he really was.

In the heat of the moment countless things were said and numerous stayed unsaid.

The communication went beyond the power of words.

It was the art of eyes where untold mysteries are unveiled through mere glances.

What matters is that he was hers and she was his.

He was her Pretty obedient doll and she was his Maya.

Just his Maya.

His Maya so loving, so kind.

So affectionate, so admirable.

Just his Maya.

His wife.

Only his to hug, to kiss, to cuddle.

Only his to love.

She was his so he listened to her, obeyed her.

He wanted her reassurance.

Wanted her to tell him that he was her good boy.

That she was proud of him.

And ofcourse she was proud as she was the only one the stubborn and rebellious Rudra obeyed.

She was proud of herself too as she had him all pretty and under her control.

For her to love.

For her to ruin.

For now all that was significant was that Maya and Rudra were married.

They belonged to each other and were more than happy.

All that mattered was that Maya was content with her pretty doll by her side!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I don't know what I wrote but it is something!

I want it to come across as intended.

And yupp you can also imagine someone else if you like.

Anyway hope you enjoyed!

Make sure to vote and leave a comment!

It is nice to know what other people feel about your work so I really appreciate feedbacks!

And if you spot any mistakes don't hesitate to point out.

++ Requests are open!!!

You can leave your request in my inbox and I'll be more than happy to turn it into a short story.

For now Take care 😊
Have a great day/night 💐
See you very very soon with a new oneshot!

Honour 🌸