give her over.

*a few hours later*

Evan:"um..okay, I can try speaking to the other spirits, I've never talked to them before though, guess I could try.."

Abby:"thanks Evan!"

Vanessa:"no.. absolutely not,"

Evan:"bu-"

Vanessa:"no, we can do something else .. I don't want you getting hurt,"

Evan:"fine.."

Vanessa:"for now let's just..Mike and Abby, you two stick together okay? Me and Evan will stick together, we're going to search around the place,"

Michael:"got it.."

*And there they went.. splitting up like idiots.. Evan and Vanessa going together, Michael and Abby going together, as Michael walked into the main room foxy sprinted at him, knocking him to the ground, Freddy, chica and Bonnie walked over to the two, Bonnie grabbed Abby*

Abby:"no!..no let go!.."

Michael:"shit..!! Stop this!.."

*They knocked Michael out..*

{{With Evan and Vanessa}}

Vanessa:"nothing here.."

Evan:".."

Vanessa:"stay right here, okay..?"

Evan:"okay sis,"

*Vanessa Walked off, that's when Evan heard abby screaming, he teleported into the main room only to see that Abby and the other animotronics weren't there, just a passed out Michael.. Evan felt his wings going up in anger, he couldn't believe this..he swore to protect them, and he'd do so,*

Evan:*Vanessa!"

*Vanessa came running in, she saw Michael and she ran to his aid*

Evan:"I'm going to look for Abby.."

Vanessa:"okay, just..be careful.."

Evan:"got it!"

*He teleported to Andrew's location, Andrew and the other spirits were about to spring lock Abby, in..a weird camp..? Forest..woods..? Whatever it was, Evan didn't care, he only had his mind focused on protecting Abby, like a animotronic, he rushed over to them and got in front of Abby*

Evan:"don't touch her!"

Andrew:"oh..now..who might you be."

*Jeremy, Susie, Fritz and Gabriel just stared..*

Evan:"that doesn't matter!.. you can't touch her..!"

Abby:"Evan you came..!"

Andrew:"so young..you know what we do to young children who take what we want?"

Evan:"um..no.."

*Fritz ran at Evan, which the young ghost quickly dodged, Jeremy teleported behind Evan, knocking him out..*

Abby:"no! Don't hurt him please!.."

*And that's all he heard.. he woke up a few hours later, in the basement..*

Evan:"ugh..what happened..wait.. A-Abby!?.."

*He got up*

Evan:"ow.. I'm b-bleeding .."

*He heard "Evan." Behind him, he immediately turned around*

Evan:"who said that!? Huh..m-mikey..Lizzy.."

Michael:"come here.."

*He ran up to his siblings, hugging them tightly,*

Elizabeth:"just who dates to hurt my little brother."

Michael:"I don't know, but I know they'll regret it, like hell."

*Evan explained*

Evan:"so..can I bring the nightmares and the shadows, a-and Cindy?.. back up.."

Michael:"do it, Elizabeth get the Funtimes,"

Elizabeth:"okay,"

*The girl disappeared,*