meet

*Hamid pov*
I walk into class being the new substitute teacher. i nervously write my name on the board and look at the students, one catching my eye. it was a boy with brown hair a blue eyes..with a flannel shirt and a bow tie..i look away*
"Hello class. I'm Mr. Hamid! it's nice to meet you all"
*none of the call answers except for him...*
"Hello. I'm sheldon, sheldon cooper. Welcome to our class Mr. Hamid."
*i blush and thank him. i teach my lesson and he's the only one to raise his hand every time. at the end of class i almost let them leave but then i hear..*
"Mr! you forgot to pass out homework!"
*this goody-twoshoes act makes me..feel a certain way..i pass out papers and as sheldon is about to leave..*
"Mr. cooper..please let me have a word with you."
*he looks back at me confused as i close that door*
"you think you can be a goody two shoes in MY class...hm? i like that..."
*he looks at me and grows 7 feet and comes out his nemo ears*
"DONT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT."
*he slaps me sending me flying..it only makes it stiffer. and out of anger he chokes me and made me suck his 83 Inches! he comes inside me and the next day.. i find out im pregnant..."
*9 months later*
"my waters breaking!! ahhh"
*sheldon takes me to the hospital and he get hard watching the birth so he pushes it in 7 times to get off.*

 This is our baby!

This is our baby!