Cheat..

*I'm In me and sheldon's house when George Sr comes to visit. i open the door with my toddler in hand and stare at his tall and fat figure.*

"Hey there hamid. i just wanted to drop by and see how you two were doing!"
*i could already see the hardness in his pants. i already knew what he wanted. *
"oh that's great well..the little one is about to go to sleep! one sec"
*i put my baby Freddy to sleep and walk back. i see george without cloths and his big long think and his big stomach is in front of me. he pushes me onto the couch and already starts to play with me and himself and i feel it touch my entrence. it's even bigger than sheldon's! i yell out loud as he COMES INSIDE ME. i hear keys going into the door and i help george sr get into his clothes. and we just sit there talking. for a bit and the door opens and sheldon walks in.
"hello hunny i've missed you! oh hello dad."
"hi sheldon! he just game to visit heh.."
*i feel come drip down my leg a bit*
"well i'll see you later!"
*george sr leaves and leaves me and sheldon alone. we just watch TV the rest of the night as i pretend like nothing happened*
*the next day i take a pregnancy test and find out im pregnant again..what do i tell sheldon..*