RC5/Comet: 12 - Official Meeting With The Family-In-Laws Of Both Alive & Dead

Jude Tsukihime POV & Asuna/Haruki & Yuki's Part

Now I am on Union Japan, with Haruka and Yuki alongside Yui who wanted to tag along since I am going to visit the Yuuki family first and plus Yuki told me about meeting someone in a long time since they know Asuna died around six years ago but all that change when the Yuuki Family saw Haruka at the party.

I said I will explain it when they will have an official meeting about it and me marrying both Haruka and Yuki thought of what Haruka told me some of her friends and relative saw the broadcast were shock to see her alive and well dancing with me doing so they contacted Haruka through Yuki the result is Haruka is at regular contact again with her friends and relative and now we are enroute to the Yuuki residents.

Though before we even get to their home we bought some ingredients for me to cook to impress them more with my cooking.

Jude: So you two are ready to meet up with them. I am going to meet them since I am dating you both.

Haruka: Well I am ready but I think I am worried that they will kill you for holding me against my will.

Jude: I know but don't forget we already have a cover story on why you went with me and decided to fake your death besides by exchanging dialogue at one table to understand each other to clear up any misunderstanding. Am I right Yui?

Yui: Yes Papa you're absolutely right!

Yuki: That cover story of you finding Haruka-Onee-chan by accident then telling you her fake background of a traveler being going overboard by the traveling ship saving her accepting her request of going with you is true, you just omitted the Brave Vesperia part and Yui being your and Haruka-Onee-chan's adopted child.

I held Haruka's hand as she felt my warmth and smiled at me.

Jude: Don't worry we got this. I already predicted their thoughts and am ready to counter them if bad scenarios and other things happen.

Haruka: I know I don't doubt you one bit.

Good thing I am driving now since next week it will be Jane, Alice and Miyuki since I want to let them give the blessing on this relationship and on the next turn we will see the home of theirs. For me it was shown in the Anime of Sword Art Online.

As we saw the house I park it up near the gate and stop the car as they started to get out of the said car and Yui, Yuki and Haruka are going out as I turn off the car and got off the car while going on the side of Yui and holding her hand as we got the the ingredients in the grocery bags.

Haruka: Shall we?

Jude: Sure and Yui am going to need bit of support.

Yuki: Yeah.

Yui: Ready when you are Papa! Mama!

Now we are walking to the front door and I can imagine that Haru– I mean Asuna's dad is loading his gun or something and a few seconds we are on the door as I ring it and the one who opens the door is his dad as he was tearing up on his tears goes to her and hug Asuna while she hugs back.

Shouzou: I am glad you are alive and welcome back Asuna.

Haruka: I am home dad.

As Yuki just cough to get their attention both Asuna and her dad got her attention while her dad looks at Yui and now me.

Shouzou: I heard you have some kids now so May I ask who is the mother of this child?

Oh God I can see something behind his smile, sure I am a Gundam Meister, Leader of the Brave Celestials, an Ultimate Innovator but fighting with a dad its like calling death itself.