RC6/Comet: 01 - PTA Meeting For Jude's Kids

Revealed Chronicles Six

Now that Jude's Wedding with his Harem are over now Jude and the Brave Celestials are now either taking their time enjoying their free time or developing and upgrading New/Old Gundam not to mention waiting for the two reinforcements that Saber & Kuro are sending a year before the ELS War begins to have them upgraded and ready.

3rd POV

After the wedding all of the guests were safely escorted back to their respective homes and destination on where they wanted to go.

The sexy wedding sexy night Jude and his Harem getting clean and dress up had he stood up to see around him was his Harem minus Euphemia and Sumeragi who got up and go to the kids' room which was monitored to get their babies a few seconds later his door was open to see the said girls and in their arms were Emilio and the twins.

Sumeragi: Hey honey

Jude: Hey sexy and hello Emilo, Guinevere, and Marrybell.

Jude comes over and kisses them then his kids on the forehead as he wiggles his fingers on their noses then Emilio grabs his finger and starts to place it in his mouth sucking it.

Sumeragi: Looks like he is hungry now.

Jude: Yep and I am going to start making breakfast.

Jude starts to go out of the room while Euphemia follows him to the kitchen since she has some plans to help.

As they are in the kitchen Euphemia putting Marrybell on the baby sit as she starts to breastfeeding Guinevere As for Jude he starts to make breakfast as he looks at the reminder board to see the date and time of the PTA of both Haruki and Rei while the others woke up and go in the kitchen to see Jude is cooking.

Aila: Morning honey.

Jane: Last night was wild.

Shang: Yep.

Nunnally: Oh and honey it's the Kids PTA meeting and you, Me and Kaguya needed to be there

Liu Mei: Can I come?

Jude: Sure.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the table, Haruki and Rei are worried about their dad finding out about their days at school.

Haruki: This is bad if Dad finds out about what we did, we are doomed.

Rei: Sure the grades are good and all but the events we did that were WE are doom Haruki-Nii-chan.

Haruki: So now we need to stop Dad from coming to our school?

Rei: Yep.

Yui just sat as Jude served the food to the table and his Harem started to pick and eat food, The breakfast is Omurice, English breakfast set and some sunnyside eggs, as Euphemia put Guinevere on the baby sit as she started to breastfeeding Marrybell now and Nena along with Leafa are sitting down with Jude as Haruki and Rei are eating

Jude: So Rei, Haruki, me, Nunnally, Kaguya and Liu Mei are going to your PTA meeting. How was your school?

Rei: It was good and a bit fun plus I made some friends there.

Kaguya: Yeah I remember every day she was done with her school she looked at her friends and said goodbye and there was one boy who kept looking at her.

That made Jude stop a bit and continue to eat while he was mad a bit but maintained his stoic expression and sighed in annoyance.

Jude: I see.