~1~

Sunday,07. January
Winter break

*Wow the holidays were over quickly* I thought, while I was laying on my bed.
I'm in 10th grade so the school is so stressful but something is making my days in school a lot better.
I was kicking my feet in the air while thinking of him
* Ahhh* I can't stop thinking about him.
*Okay If go to sleep now it will be tomorrow soon* I thought and I turned off my light what didn't made me stop thinking about Samuel.
Ah I forgot, Samuel and I go to the same school and we now each other since 6th grade because since then we take theatre classes together.
And since 8th grade I have the BIGGEST crush on him.
It's so hard not to think of him he's so cute and small I just want to have him for myself I want to cuddle with him.
I fell asleep very quick and I dreamt all night long about me and Samuel together and what things we would do together.

Monday,08. January
First school day

I yawned while I was waking up.
*Yay today I'm gonna see Samuel again*
I was excited but well I don't even have theatre class with him today but I will see him on the schoolyard for sure.
Quickly I was getting ready , I ate something and then I was on the way to my bus stop.
My bus came a bit late but it was okay because I still had half of an hour before school begins.
As soon I was getting on my bus my friends already yelled at me
" Hey Noah come and sit with us "
"Sure" I said.
I was sitting down next to Lasse he is in my class but we don't talk that much.
"Uff im so tired and holidays were over so soon" Lasse said but not directly too me but I still answered
" Yeah that's true I slept so bad last night"
" Maybe because you broke up with Larrisa before the holidays for me it felt as if it was a really tough breakup for you.." my friend Ben said and actually it was not true because I was waiting to break up with her because it wasn't a serious relationship and while I was in this relationship I was just thinking about Samuel anyway.
"Nah the breakup wasn't that bad but anyway, oh we need to get up that our stop" I answered and I was standing up just as same as my friends.
The day went really quickly and I saw Samuel just twice on my way to different lessons but I was looking in his eyes really deep. His eyes are like a really dark chocolate brown and so pretty I could sink into them.
I wanted to hug him sooo bad but that would be so weird.
As soon I got home I was doing my homework so that I could sleep because sleeping is just the best.
Actually the taught about being gay is in my head since 6th grade but no I'm bi for sure.
I've been together with girls but only had and have a crush on one boy
* He's gonna be mine soon* help my delulu is taking over my brain again.
I was scratching and hitting my head to stop imagine things.
It didn't help and my delulu didn't stop
*It's taking it to far I can't plan our wedding now * I thought I better go to sleep now so that my brain can rest because I just have imagined my whole future with Samuel let's hope it's gonna be real one day.

Tuesday,09 January

After I woke up I felt very sick my nose was running and my throat was aching.
*No I can't get sick now I have theatre class today!* I got up and quickly got a glass of water. I drank it fast in hope that it would help. It didn't but I got another idea, I was going downstairs and took some medicine. My Mom was already up too so I spoke to her.
"Good morning Mom" I sayed and yawned because I was still tired.
" Good Morning sweetheart, ohh you don't sound that good are you getting sick?"
" I don't know but I need to go to school today because I'm gonna see Samuel today" I answered.
My Mom and me are very close and I tell her all my secret's and I outed me as bi already to her and she accepted it with no worries.
"Noah when you don't feel good then just call me and I will take you home from school" my Mom said calmly.
" Yeah I will thank you." I said.
I quickly took my backpack and put on my jacket and left with a quick "-bye" before my Mom answered I already left the house.
Like every normal schoolday I waited for my bus at my bus station.
Lucky the bus came quick and I didn't had to wait long because today it was very cold and I was freezing.
I trembled a bit while walking to a free seat in the bus because the floor in the bus was wet because it was a rainy day.
But something was weird, my friends weren't in the bus.
I called Lasse but he didn't pick up his phone.
*Should I text Ben?* I thought and I ended up texting him.

6:31
Noah
- hey, are you gonna come to school?

6:34
Ben
- no I'm sick and Lasse is too but maybe I will come tomorrow but idk

6:35
Noah
-okay then see you

I put my phone down and just listened to some conversations some kids in the bus made. I was so tired and the thought that I had physics in the first two lessons didn't made it better, I have good grades in physics don't get me wrong but it's just no fun for me.
My bus was getting late because he couldn't move forward. I think some cars were blocking the traffic but I couldn't see it well.
I closed my eyes and leaned against the window of the bus.
*Shit I actually fell asleep* I thought while I was trying to sit straight I just closed my eyes for a few seconds and I actually fell asleep , I was trying to read what was on the sign on the wall of the bus because I wanted to know where we were.
*okay I'm in Limburgerhofen now so I didn't miss my stop* my school is in Mutterstadt it's a small city but it has a few cute spots like cafes or libraries.
I was sitting straight now so that I couldn't get tired again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY THAT HAPPEND
TO BE ABOUT MY CLASSMATES ;)
I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY :3
(I'm trying to upload new chapters regularly )