CHAPTER 13

Ava's POV:

Standing in front of the mirror, and staring at myself. I feel good, but I have motley feelings. Today, Cora decided to have a blast and decided to hit the club. I was reluctant, but when have they ever listened to me?

So, here I am standing in front of the mirror. I'm wearing a blue glittery dress, with lanky sleeves, that reach above my thighs. I straightened my hair and did natural makeup.

Quickly, glancing at myself one more, I took my phone. Just as I was leaving, the door opened, and in came my highness.

Cora is wearing a very short ebony dress, while Fleur is wearing a glittery lustrous dress with spiky short sleeves. They both looked stunning.

“Oh my Ava, You’re looking splendid, good enough to be devoured,” Cora whistled, making me blush at her remark.

Fleur smacked her on the head,“ Ouch Fleur! What was that for? I mean devoured by my mate, not me. I have a mate to rectify. He will have one hell of an explanation when I get my hands on him,” Cora exclaimed, still rubbing the spot, Fleur smacked her. We all laughed and left the room.

Coming downstairs, we waited for others to come. After a few minutes, Jessica came decked in a short black dress, hair in a high ponytail, and bold makeup. She was looking gorgeous.

“Hey everyone,” she greeted, and just as we were about to answer, we heard a loud growl from behind.

We looked back to see Alpha Xavier standing there with pitch-black eyes, growling at me. He was wearing a white shirt, a blue fitted jacket, and black denim jeans.

Just as he was about to say something, we heard another loud growl from the other side. We looked to see Beta Daniel, standing there, growling at Fleur.

Oh, Boy.!

“Oops told you! Good luck with your angry hunks,” Cora said and went outside to the car.

I looked back to see, Jessica was beside Alpha Xavier saying something, but he wasn’t paying any attention. He was still growling at me. I smiled sheepishly and fled from there.

“What was that,” I asked Cora as I sat in the car.

“Nothing babes, just two possessive hunks,” she winked. On cue, Fleur came and sat beside me.

“ Can you believe, he asked me to wear a jacket over my dress,” she exclaimed.

We all settled in the car and the drive was so awkward. The beasts were still tense.

“Ah! So much testosterone in the car,” Cora said, making me choke on the air.

This girl!

In no time, we reached the club and ordered our drinks. The club is electric tonight, everyone feeding off the smile and dancing.

In the club, good vibes flow like a virus, but a good one. There’s love in the air, all hyped up and ready to give us a good time. Alpha Xavier went to take a call, while Beta Daniel was growling at every man in the club.

“ Oh come on, stop it,” Fleur scolded her mate. He just growled and sulked.

“This club is crammed,” I said, looking around at the sea of people. No one can see the dance floor, it’s wall-to-wall people dancing to the club music. There’s no room for anyone, but somehow people manage to make room for themselves.

We were talking and drinking when all of a sudden, a jacket was placed over Fleur’s shoulder.

“Baby,” Fleur wined.