Meeting The Master

A Young Master oogway left his hometown the Galápagos Islands to see the world .While one day travelling he heard a cry.A babys cry.When he searched for the source he found a basket where a small baboon baby a lying down and crying because of hunger.According to body feature this baby seems to be a newborn.This was the moment when master Oogway met his very first student , a baboon called richu( means raising sun in chinese but as im writing it on mobile its hard to write it correctly)
My POV:
The  first thing I know after I gained consciousness that its dark,or am i blind ? oh god please nooo! why you will make me blind when you want me to collect knowledge?  Then i realised that i am hungry.I cannot move .Suddenly I realised that i am a freaking baby.Why god ? Couldn't you just transfer my soul to a teen agers body or something?I cant see,cant move,cant defend my self .what animal am i in the first place? Lets see.Hmmm..I have 5 fingers in both hands and feet.So i am some kind of primate like monkey or gorilla.While I was thinking all this I heard a very familiar voice."Oh its a baby.Its a baboon baby.It looks hungry and week" .God,is this the legendary master oogway? While it makes also sense that in this kung fu panda world without martial art and creating artifacts there  is not much learn.The voice continued,"Poor soul ,I dont know why your parents abandoned you .But seems like the fate brought you to me.I found you during dawn so your name will be richu" Richu, hmm,not a bad name for a newborn.Damn,Iam tired as hell,Iam feeling sleepy.I hope that master will take care of me .I lost my consciousness again.
Third Pov:
Seeing the baby becoming silent master became concerned and upon closer inspection he found that baby had gone asleep. He found from house to house in search for milk and at last a kind lady goat gave him some milk for the baby.Master feed the baby milk and thought to adopt it.He decided to travel with the baby.So he started to travel with the baby.So whenever the baby got hungry he went from house to house to look for some milk.When they are at a town he will buy milk .This goes on for three to four months and the baby or richu started to become more active.He started to explore foods.Now master dont have to carry it like a newborn .Richu clings on shell like the baboon he is.This is how the journey of the master and disciple is going.
My POV:
Hey its me again.Yes its a four month time skip me.Here to give you a update on my daily life.for the first i couldn't do a shit and master can only take care of me.Now while we are traveling we see different scenario,meet different people and know their stories.Master is different from the kind master we know .He is a ambitious young man. He wanted power and dominance.He tells me about his ambitions.
2 Years later:
Hey its me again .Its been a hell of two year.Yes now i make food for both master and kai.Yes,during our travel we came across a bull.Both master and kai had same ambition so they hit it off quickly.So they train together.Ocationally sparing against each other.and damn that is battle to watch.Its not the kung fu  we know.Its just sword vs stick fight . and they didnt go to war against the whole china so dont worry.We keep travelling .We listen to peoples stories and enjoy food.
( hey In this chapter there will be few time skips because oogway didn't invent kung fu till now so we need to speed up)
10 years years later(if we consider a person walking approximately 20 miles (32 kilometers) per day, it would take around 3,960 days or over 10 years to walk around the Earth's equator):
Hey We've been travelling for 10 years .Damn that's long. today we are climbing a mountain.We re in china if you want to know our location in case .So as we continue to climb the sun rises .Yes we're climbing the mountain overnight .And man! that was a scenario to enjoy .Its peaceful.I looked at master and he was crying.
This scene made me realize that its about time kung fu is invented.

(Hey it author again.So I wrote this depending on Ai and google .Many of the scenario is made up by ai cause proper explanation wasnt available on google.It took time to set up but now time for invention arc,training and war arc and i will share some recipes from my home town and around the  world)