Chapter 2

Felt like uploading another one, enjoy reading <333
Mazekeeni Fexley minhoeshoee my cutiee <3

View from Jisung:

"So, everything necessary is already packed, you don't need to do anything else, glad you're awake again, your friend didn't give up and was with you every day, have fun and later you'll be picked up by a personal cab to take you there"

And so the nurse left and left us alone, I sighed and flopped down on the bed and put an arm over my eyes.

This was clearly too much information for me, I was clearly interested in other questions.

I turned my head to Minho, who was looking at me,
I turned on my side, propped my hand on my head and just looked at him for a few minutes.

Minho was interesting, there was something interesting about him, I just didn't know what, but he was interesting and beautiful too.

I liked his features.
I tilted my head slightly and began to speak.

Soo Minho, he flinched slightly and then gave me his full attention.

"So tell me something about me, maybe about us too."

"Eh well... you're Han Jisung, like I said, you have a best friend named Lee Felix, he's an absolute ray of sunshine-"

"Your boyfriend?" I immediately interrupted him.

He shook his head.
"No, he has a boyfriend named Hwang Hyunjin, they've been married for 3 years.... And they've been together for a total of 10 years..."

"You're a singer, you love to sing, especially with Felix, but most of the songs you sang alone, I'm a dancer, my passion is dancing and you admired me for that..."

He laughs a little.
"You made me sing a song once, but it ended up being a total flop by my standards, but you loved it."

I nodded and continued to listen to him.

Until he started to swallow again.
"We were very close..."

I wanted to ask what he meant by that, but I realized how uncomfortable it made him, so I didn't question it and just kept listening."

"You love coffee, which I still don't understand, your favorite color is red, you love animals, but especially dogs, you love watching movies, back then you made me watch every movie because you couldn't stand that I barely watched them."

He laughed again and I had to smile slightly too, I don't know, there's something about this boy that makes me smile so much, he looked so familiar but my memories were hazy.

"You love drawing characters, you've watched Hyunjin do it a lot, Hyunjin is an excellent drawer!"

"You like snow, you like producing songs, like I said, you can rap, you love cheesecake, you're obsessed with cheesecake, you love my cats too."

What are your cats' names?"

"My cats are called Soonie Doongie Dori, you've often imitated the meowing of cats"

"Still, everyone calls you squirrel when you eat, your beautiful soft cheeks are puffed up and you look like a squirrel... you're a Quokka, you like flowers, you loved me for that because I used to buy you flowers back then... you were always happy like a little cute kid, you suffer from depression if I'm not completely stupid, you once said that when you sing, you let your feelings out in that song, that's why everyone loves your music."

"You get panic attacks easily, you're afraid of heights, you're afraid of bugs, but you're also afraid of people when there are too many of them at once, you get panic attacks easily"

(Boah I can talk well for jisung... true I have everything the same as jisung-)

"You once told us all that life is not easy, you hate dark rooms, you love to be close to others, you always liked to give others a kiss, you hate loud things"

I smiled a little.

"You know a lot about me, thank you, I know a lot about myself now"

"Do you remember anything?"

I shook my head, offended.
"Tell me something about yourself"

"Hmm, actually, there's not much to tell about me."

"I show my emotions less, I'm afraid of heights, I have three cats, I like to watch anime, I can cook very well, I can't swim, I've loved listening to songs and dancing since I was a child, I can speak basic Japanese and English, I have a scar on my stomach because of an operation when I was young, my favorite season is autumn, my favorite color is mint, I love reading books, my motto is eat well and live well,...,

(I hope I got everything right about Minho 😭😭)

I nodded and lay down on my back again.

"Interesting life"

"Mmm so what."

We both started laughing until I was in thought again, lee know... knows a lot about me, we were both something, he said we were very close, were we a couple? I wanted to ask him that so much but I think I should give him his time first, I'm sure it hurts him a lot that I don't know anything... I'm sure I would be too.

I would so much like to remember again but all my memories were blurred...

I sighed until I heard the door open.

"Han jisung your cab is ready please come down."

I nodded and got up, got dressed and then picked up my bag, which was probably already packed.

I walked down to the cab with Lee know, we stood in front of it, I put my bag in the trunk and then turned to Minho and looked at him.

I didn't know what to do, I was unsure how we always said goodbye?
I was totally confused.

I closed my eyes and breathed in and out deeply.

"So jisung I will come to visit you sometimes if it's okay for you of course I will tell you more things after the time so that you are not completely haphazard in your life"

"haha- well thank you look lee know you are very nice"

We both started laughing.

"Thanks jisung, you told me that a lot back then."

"But it's okay lee know, you can come and visit me"

"Well, see you then jisung, I'll come and see you okay"

"Okay"

And so I got into the car. I closed the car door and the car drove off immediately.

I looked out of the window and saw the houses "disappearing fast" I closed my eyes and sighed lightly, and already life didn't make sense to me anymore... it felt like when lee know was near me I could forget every problem.

And now that lee know wasn't there, I sank deep into my thoughts and thought a lot, let's see what rehab is like.
------------------------------

Yes guys and here I am again ✨Wonder of the world✨ sorry if this chapter is so boring 🥲 will still be exciting I promise höhö-

I'm really looking forward to your comments again~

Lly stays💕

Bye bye~