Fake love|| JJK

Jungkook wanted revenge, he didn't just ruined his own life by entering this dark world and becoming a murderer for nothing

He wanted justice for for his brother that was killed by no other than kim Namjoon.

Jungkook wanted to ruin his life so he kidnapped his daughter, kim y/n to make him regret everything.

He tortured her in all the possible ways, telling his men to beat her up until she falls unconscious. Starving her for days and then putting her in confined space until her oxygen supply is completely cut off.

And sending these videos to her father. He wanted him to feel the same pain he did. Namjoon tried everything he could to get her back, even offering jungkook money but he wasn't going to accept any of that.

Jungkook thought finally he'll start feeling better but it instead it got worse. He started to feel worse because he knew he was never this cruel.

Also jungkook had that impression that namjoon's daughter would be just like him, cunning, smart and rude but God that girl was so naive and innocent, she literally didn't even knew basic self-defense.

Making jungkook feel 1000% more worse.

He couldn't do this anymore, he can't even sleep properly after hurting her so he planned to end all this today.

He went towards the basement and unlocked the door. Finding y/n sleeping on the hard concrete floor.

She really lost a lot of weight in these past few days. when he first took her, she was so healthy. He felt so bad, he shouldn't have starved her.

Jungkook picked her up, she suddenly woke up but didn't had the energy to fight back or say anything at all.

He brought her back upstairs and made her sit on the dinning table, serving her food.

She looked so confused, what was happening? "eat" jungkook ordered. She was about to say something but didn't. Her first few bites were small than she began eating normally.

While jungkook just looked at her carefully. Somehow watching her eat gave him more comfort than hurting her ever could.

He then let her shower, giving her his own clothes to wear. He couldn't understand what's happening to him but he needed to make her feel alright, so he can feel alright too.

"Sleep here" jungkook's ordered y/n, patting the place beside him.

Y/n was so shocked, she slowly looked towards him and mumbled "do I really have to?"

"You have no choice, I can't risk you running away.."

Jungkook replied with a cold face, y/n was too traumatized and tired to argue back so she slept beside him, maintaining a safe distance.

But the truth was, jungkook just wanted to be close to her, he wanted to make sure she sleeps well.

Later at night, He heard her muffled sobs, as much as he wanted to comfort her and tell her that he isn't going to hurt anymore, he kept quiet.

As days gone by, he started to get really attracted to y/n and y/n slowly started to open up when she realised that jungkook isn't that bad.

Jungkook got to know that she grew up in a very ignorant family and that they don't love her "I tried my best to keep everyone happy..but no matter what I do, they don't love me. They only love taehyung, my brother. Please don't send me back jungkook, you can hurt me as much as you like but... I don't want to go back."

She cried and jungkook instantly hugged her "i'm not sending you back ever y/n. I truly love you. In the beginning it was all about revenge but i don't want it anymore. I have you and that's enough"

Their bond became so strong, jungkook finally found the love of his life. He couldn't understand how her family didn't loved her... She's so adorable.. innocent and delicate. To have her in his life was a blessing. She was his little comfort zone from this horrific world.

It was jungkook's birthday and he was taking her out.. today he decided to propose her. He knocked on the door and asked "y/n baby what's taking so long? Do you need my help?"

When she didn't replied he decided to check on her. As soon as he opened the door someone kicked on his face causing him to fall back abruptly.

He held his bleeding nose as he looked up, that someone was no other than his y/n.

She wore a black slit dress with matching high heels, looking so flawless. She put her feet over Jungkook's chest, keeping him down.

Jungkook was too astounded to speak anything at all. Y/n looked so confident and bold.. nothing like the y/n he knew. She didn't look sweet and innocent at all.

"Oh god Jeon! Never knew you were such a bastard. I acted like a pick me and you fell for me?" she laughed.

"And what you did to me in the beginning, you call that torture? Even my training was harder than that" she spoke as she pointed her gun at jungkook.

"now my dad would be really proud of me" she speaks, putting her finger on the trigger but jungkook didn't seem scared at all.

"I doubt that. I think namjoon won't be proud of the girl he abandoned long ago"

Jungkook chuckled.. now that really hurt y/n. She's doing everything for her dad.

And that's when jungkook took his chance. He caught her leg and pulled it. Causing her to lose balance.

Now the real fight began, but y/n's strength was nothing in front of jungkook.

Catching her wrist jungkook twisted it and she accidentally dropped the gun. From her other hand she punched jungkook.

He looked at her with rage and punched her back, she fell on the ground. She knew she was going to lose so got up and kicked jungkook's private part and instantly ran out of the door.

Jungkook groaned in pain as he closed his eyes.

"boss...what's happening?" Jungkook's guard spoke as he watched y/n running towards the exit.

All his men were strictly told to not hurt y/n in any way and this is why no one caught her.

"Go catch her! I want her here RIGHT NOW!"