love or like || JJK

Y/n walked by the sea shore with her boyfriend, she really loved him a lot

Y/n walked by the sea shore with her boyfriend, she really loved him a lot. But just as he was about to kiss her she instantly pushed him off.

"Y/n, we have been in a relationship for over a year now! You can't do this to me all the time." Jungkook yelled at her, clearly disappointed by her behaviour.

"Jungkook I'm sorry, you know-" she was going to say something but he cut her off.

"It's literally my birthday tomorrow y/n all I wanted was just a kiss!"

He rolled his eyes at her, making y/n feel really guilty. The thing was, y/n was genophobic, so she tries to avoid any kind of intimacy.

( Genophobia is an intense fear of physical acts involving sexual intimacy. )

He was so angry at the moment that he left her all alone. Y/n sadly smiled to herself and thought 'Don't worry jungkook, tomorrow I'll give you a surprise'

The next day y/n got ready, wearing her prettiest dress for jungkook's birthday. She was going to his house since he hasn't replied her or even picked her call since yesterday.

She knew he was stubborn but she still truly loved him. Taking out the luxurious box she opened it.

There was a diamond ring inside, y/n bought it herself for jungkook. She didn't cared if she spent all her money on that, all she needed was to see a smile on jungkook's face.

She was going to propose him today.

She went to his place and knocked on the door, when jungkook opened the door he was completely surprised because she never visited him before

"Happy birthday kookie!" she exclaimed and hugged him while he just stood there.

"thank you y/n, get in now" he said and took her inside.

They both were standing by the balcony, looking at the clouds.

Y/n finally took her chance and said "jungkook there's something I want to ask you"

"What is it, y/n?" jungkook asked seriously thinking she's got to ask for a breakup.

Suddenly y/n kneeled down on her one leg, pulling out the shiny diamond ring she asked "Jungkook, will you marry me?"

There was long pause and then Instead of taking her seriously jungkook started laughing as if he heard a joke

"Oh my god that's hilarious! I almost thought you were being serious! And this ring, it looks too real, it's fake right?"

He chuckled taking the ring from her and examining it. When he realised it was real he took a deep breath "Y/n don't tell me you're serious about this."

"I am jungkook, I want to marry you." y/n stood up, disappointed by jungkook's reaction

"Y/n I think you don't understand our situation" jungkook mumbled