MARRY ME!!!!

Y/N- I still don't get it.... So you mean that we were dating?

RM- Yeahhh!!!!! finally.....

Author POV

So basically our joonie was trying to tell Y/n who he was to her. After a great work and effort finally this stone headed gurl understood. 🤣😂😅

NAMJOON POV

Suddenly she held my hands and kept it closer to her heart and said...

Y/n- IDK why but I feel like I love you more than anything even if we just... I mean if I just got to know bout you... I think I did really had feelings for you.

RM- Y/n... I love you too...

END OF POV

a few days later,

Days passed Y/n never felt new around Namjoon. She felt more comfy around him compared to the others. One fine afternoon Namjoon asked Y/n out.... She will be surprised to see what joon hv prepared for her....!?!?!?!

Y/n- Namjoon!!!!!! What's up with this blindfold?

RM- Just shut up and come pabo!

Y/n- Is it somekind of surprise or what?

RM- SECRETTTRTT!

Y/n- fwineee!!!!!

RM- Slowly walk BCS we're abt to use the staircase...

Y/n- yahhrr I will hurt myself then... lemme take this blindfold off.

RM- HEYYYY!!!!! No need. I hv a solution...

Y/n- wow what is it?

Suddenly Namjoon picked Y/n up in bridal style and went upstairs. he let go off Y/n and took her blind fold out...

Y/n- hol--y shi-tt

RM- *smirks and proud of himself*

Y/n- wow!!! I mean are u for real?

RM- Yes!!!! Will you marry me Y/n??? You're the best person I hv ever seen... perfect for me... Kindhearted, sweet, caring and daring also smart... Who would not want you? So what do you say? 

Y/n- yess!!!!

RM- *jumps in joy* I promise to protect you forever and will never ever make u cry... I will always be by your side... I will be loyal to you because loyalty is my royalty.

Y/n- pabo ya.... Are u adding punch dialogues into a vow or something???

RM- hehe gotta be realistic and romantic yk...

soon on that night they both went to their respective houses. Y/n felt some kind of unknown feelings like butterflies everywhere around her... 

All the preparation for their wedding starts........

Author note-----------___________-----------

PLSSSSS READ THIS FF FULLY AND VOTE THIS ALSO PLS FOLLOW ME BCS I'M WRITING A DAMN FF AND I HV EXAMSSSS.... PLS ENCOURAGE ME NAHHHH....