Chapter Ⅱ ❝Schedueling ❞

⤜3rd POV⤛

Techno is on his way to his AP to see what his classes will be. As he's about to pass an upcoming hall someone bumps into him and hits him hard.
.
.
As for Dream he was speeding, going to turn a corner to go to his counselor's office for his schedule when he runs into someone.

*Thump*
"Oof-" Dream puffs out as he falls back
"Heh?"  Techno turns and reaches barely catching dream by his shirt.
"Are you okay?" Techno asks. He pulls him up,  Dream holds his head while grabbing on to Techno. "Yeah.. Thank you.. Sorry for that I'm in a rush." He looks down as his dizziness fades. "No prob, I'm also in a rush." He says looking down... "Freshman..? Makes sense he looks like he doesn't know where he's going. Though seems like he's going the same way." As Dream stands correctly he looks up at Techno. "Well thanks again I-" He pauses as he realizes it's Technoblade.

Mind you Techno is still completely blind. He has no idea this is Dream.

Dream takes a step back and before he says anything Techno speaks up.
"Ahem. Are you also looking for the AP offices? I... actually can't see anything in front of me haha- I uh... Forgot my glasses and have been wandering for about 20 minutes now in a blur before I stumbled across the back office staff back there. Could you um.. help me find the counselors? The staff member said they were down this hall but I don't know how far I'm supposed to go."

He extends his hand a bit waiting to see if this poor kid is willing to take this blind almost grown adult to his counselors office. It'd be funny if he could see his expression and if he was in a third party who is seeing this happen....
Dream hesitates a bit, he's not sure if this is some sort of prank or if he's being honest. Techno is still unmoving so he carefully grabs his hand? Uh Wrist he wasn't quite sure on what to hold so he pinches Techno's shirt and starts to lead him. Outside he's trying really hard to not make any mistakes while in the inside he's screaming, he's paranoid, waiting and looking in all directions to see if anyone is just gonna pop out with a camera or something. He doesn't know why he's so paranoid but he definitely has his guard up.

"Pfft- Haha! Hey you know you don't have hold onto me like im some sort of dirty rag..!"

Dream snaps his head back. Techno laughs as he moves Dreams hand down and he holds onto his arm. "You've never walked with an elder or a blind person, huh? It shows hah!" Dream looks down and then up and then down again and then back up. Now he's really screaming. What if this and what it that, many situations are zooming through his head as he, horrified, continues to walk. He dares not to speak. "You freshman are quite shy huh? You're walking like a robot heh.. I'm sorry this is probably extremely terrifying, having an upperclassman clinging onto you for dear life because he can't see 2 feet in front of him. I can't believe I forgot my glasses this is so embarrassing..." Techno making jokes of the situation calms Dream a little. Still paranoid as hell though.

Once they get to the office Dream immediately leads Techno to a random staff in there and asks to help him find his AP for whatever he needs and then bolts to his own. Before Techno could thank the guy he was already in an office. Dream runs in and quickly asks for his schedule.

"Hey miss. I uhh need my schedule and I need to get out of here...!" He says slightly panicking. "Oh! Of course I was waiting on you for that, I actually thought you got in trouble already judging by how alert you look. Whats going on?" She asks as she opens a filing cabinet skimming through names. "Haha yeah definitely not in trouble..yet ahem I-It's nothing really...! I just uhh... Ran into someone and helped them get here but it was kinda weird.. Never mind I just am as paranoid as I usually am! I just really need my schedule, don't wanna be late to my first class of the semester haha!" He says twiddling with his fingers anxiously, still thinking on what happened previously. "Well thats a first. Are you sure it's nothing? You know Im here to-" "Yes-Yes!- I know I can talk to you Mrs. Kristen Its just sorta- complicated. I'm sorry I will be sure to send you the papers too. Sorry I forgot about them as well..." He cuts her off and looks down as his counselor hands over his schedule "Of course sweetie, it's perfectly fine. Here you go, and please ask your mother if she got the envelope I sent her." She says smiling as Dream takes his schedule "Alright, Thank you." With that he exits and just as he does Techno walks out of an office thanking the staff members in there. He fixes his glasses and looks down at his schedule.

⤜Dream's POV⤛

"Oh SHIT. They got him a spare! FUCK, OF COURSE-" I quickly hide behind a wall that cuts off the rest of the office entrance. "-sigh- Of course... I almost forgot about him.. and the fact that the school will have backups for any occasion this guy may have. It must've been Skeppy's Dad. Ughhh." As I was just about to peek around the wall Technoblade spoke to the staff member behind the counter.

"I'm sorry but did the guy that was here leave already? The freshman, that brought me in here..?" I stare dumbfounded "He asked her IF I WAS STILL HERE- Your JOKING. Also- Freshman!? WERE THE SAME HEIGHT?? Damn maybe he IS blind as fuck." I bring my hand up to my mouth and bite down "Oh! Uhm that wasn't a-" She was pointing at me slightly and looking over in my direction "WHAT THE FAK. SHES GONNA OUT ME LIKE THAT?!?" I start to frantically shake my head and put my arms in a 'X'.. "uhhhh.." she hums, I look at her with a pleading look as I put my hands together and beg. "He already left. I think the poor kid was in a hurry to get to his class, I'm sorry darling." She says smiling awkwardly "Ah I see that was probably my fault, he helped me find my way here since I couldn't see haha" he says as he sighs "Well thank you, hopefully I won't have the same problem again heh" He chuckles as he waves goodbye and exits the office.
I exhale DEEPLY. I didn't even notice that I was holding my breath. "OH MY GOD. Thank you so much Mrs. Jen!" I exclaim "Ooof  You have me stressing- That kid looked like he was staring into my soul! I thought he was gonna figure out I was lying. I kinda feel bad.." she slumps back into her chair "Well I appreciate it a lot, thank you so much -sigh-" I wave to her and leave for my class.

⤜Techno's POV⤛

Skeppy really doesn't want me to ever have a hard time huh. He planed for any and every situation that may occur. The staff was more than happy to explain everything. I mean, SPARE glasses in my EXACT prescription??? Insane. How did he even know?? Apart from that I'm a tad bit disappointed I couldn't thank that kid that helped me properly... He had apparently already left by the time I finished, how unfortunate. Hopefully we'll meet again, though I have no idea what his name is or even what he looks like...
As I reached the main hall I heard a shrill of excitement. I turn to see a small group of girls looking at me taking their phones out. "Oh shit. It was bound to happen I guess" I pretend to not have noticed them and walk slightly quicker than usual to where my first class is said to be. I hear them starting to follow me so I pick up the pace and once I duck behind the main flight of stairs, I book it to my class's hall. I slow down as it is incredibly quiet over here. Some kids here and there are wandering about but I have my head down so no one will notice me while I continue on my way.
Once there, I knock and wait. Hall 100, Room 103, Adv Maths programing/coding yep. But.. Oh crap.. I forgot I chose coding, I haven't done this in a WHILE... The door slightly opens as a Teacher pokes out.

"Oh! Its you." He says quietly, he looks and SOUNDS familiar. He says something to his class before stepping out with me. "Techno! It's been so long how've you been?" He opens his arms for a hug but I seriously can't remember who this is.. "Ah. Skeppy told be you wouldn't be able to recognize me without it. Haha!" He pulls out a hat puts it on and puts his hair in a low ponytail, then I noticed the scar on his right cheek. "PHILZA?!" I say a tad loudly as I hug him tightly. "Oh my god! No wonder you were familiar to me. Why'd you change the look?" I said as I let go "Well for one the scar, I had to hide it, it was actually starting to distract students so after a year of leaving it out I changed, got rid of the hat and let my hair grow out." He said restyling his hair "I see, a shame, you look badass with it." I say and he chuckles "Haha! I knew you'd say that!.. If it weren't for the timing I'd invite you in for a cup of tea but it's class time. There's not many people in here since it's a difficult class but... There's still people obviously." "Figured. It's fine I can just go in and sit." He looks at me with that one dad face that screams you can do better or whatever "Actually I have something you can do, because I know you may not like some student...s in this class." He says pausing and added the extra 'S' at the end. I look at him suspiciously but ask him to continue with whatever he has planned. "Great! Ok so this is what you're gonna do..."

__________________________

YIPPIE! okay I literally finished its like 2 seconds ago. I rushed obviously so apologies if it seems so! I have a sort or note of all the teachers and students I will most likely add in this story but idk. They're just some ideas for now! As you can see already most if not All my chapters will end in a sort of cliffhanger, do that should be fun. >:3 Hopefully you all enjoyed this mess haha! :3

final word count: 1856