Chapter 3

*Unedited*

"Jade, Jade, Jade" Tina said jumping on my bed.

"Tina, stop jumping around" Dana said gabbing her and started tickling her.

She started laughing and screaming while I just chuckled at them and got up heading to the kitchen. I took out the eggs, bacon and pancakes and started cooking them.

I placed the food on the table than took out the juice box and placed it on the table, after a couple of minutes walked into the kitchen with Tina on his shoulders; he placed her on the chair than walked over to and kissed my cheek.

"Dana?" Tina said as Dana sat next to her.

"Yea Tina" Dana smiled at her.

"Do you love Jade?" she asked.

"Of cores I love her"

"Will you two be like Mummy and Daddy one day" she asked making me stop dead in my trunks.

Believe me having a family with Dana would be like a life I can only dream of. I know it won't come true but a person can dream right.

"No Jade, Me and Dana are friends" I said placing the plate in front of her "We'll be married to different people"

"You're a girl, so that means he can marry you" she said "And then you can have babies like mummy and daddy"

Dana just chuckled "No Tina, Me and Jade can never become like mummy and daddy because we don't love each other in that way"

Ouch, Will I do love him in that way but he doesn't love in the same way.

"Jade is that true?" Tina asked sadly.

"Y... yea, sweet heart" I said "Go wash up"

She nodded then run off.

"If that kid isn't adorable, I don't know what is" Dana said as he wrapped his arms around me and placed his head on my shoulder.

Just touching me like this made me think dirty thoughts. This guy is going to be the death of me.

"Your phone is ringing" Dana pointed out as he grabbed my phone.

"I didn't notice" I mumbled taking it and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi, Jade it's me Lillian" she answered.

"Oh hey" I smiled.

"Do you want to go out today? We can have lunch"

"Sure"

"There's a pizza place near the school, do you know it?"

"Yea, I've been there"

"I'll meet you there in half an hour, okay?"

"Yea, I'll see you later"

"See ya later" she said hanging up.

I placed the phone away from my ear and placed the food in the plate.

"Who was that?" He asked curios.

"No one" I said.

"Tell me" he insisted.

"It's a friend"

"B... but I thought I was your only friend" he said.

Did I mention that Dana has trust issues? His mum and older sister left him when he was a kid, which caused him a huge scar and trust issues. He was always scared that I might do the same one day.