Mirror Twins

Two beautiful babies were born. They both had luchious sea blue eyes, and dark brown locks.

They were born at the same time. Mario just a few seconds older than Luigi. Not that they cared anyway.

The parents  however, didn't know that they were actually Mirror Twins  which can be very, very dangerous.

The parents favorites Mario. He was perfect in their eyes, unlike Luigi. He was left unseen.

Luigi was outcasted by his parents. They made him food, but Mario always had more. He always had more attention.

Even though Luigi wanted love from their parents, Mario never did anything rude to him. He even tried to get their parents to pay attention to him to no avail.

They even got mad when Luigi ended up becoming a plumber with Mario, instead of becoming a doctor, since he was so gently and caring, not that they noticed.

They actually didn't care that Mario was a plumber, but they were mad that Luigi had joined into Mario's name, which Mario hadn't minded, not like they cared.

What will happen now that Mario and Luigi went missing? They both went missing the same day, at the same time, and at the same place.

Will their parents look for both of them, kr just for Mario? Will they finally realize that Luigi deserves love? Will they finally give him the love he deserves?

Who do they end up dating? Will they find their way back to each other without each other getting hurt? The other feels their pain, so what will happen when one gets attacked?

Find out now! So many questions, so little time to update! Hope I sparked you're interests for the little green bean 💚!

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER! BYE! >:3