Chapter 2:The gem

She slowly opens her eyes,and sees  something shiny.She slowly walks towards it  unconsciously , like the gem was pulling her closer.

She finds a precious white ruby shining a bright white colour,she slowly extends her hands forward . She cousiously touch the gem , a spark of adrenaline rushes through her body. She closes her eyes and sees a majestic and royal looking white winged beast.

She quickly moves her hand away in shock , suddenly she hears someone calling her name "Andrea!"

Andrea quic kly turns around to see her best friend,Leah . "I've been looking for you". Andrea grabs the gem and stuffs it in her pocket, she walks over to leah."yeah sorry I got distract-"
Suddenly the lunch bell rings.
"Come on let's go",Andrea nods and runs after her best friend.

She sits down on the dinning table meeting the headmistress who has an angry expression on her face
"S-sorry I was la-"Andrea quickly gets cut of "What is your sorry's going to do!"
She says harshly . Andrea looks down and starts eating , suddenly a voice belonging to a little girl speaks up " ugh porridge again..." suddenly the head mistress shout "Eat it or you can go to sleep on an empty stomach!".The little girl keeps quite and eats the food with tears in her eyes.