Chapter Three:The Dragon Queen is found

After dinner when everyone is asleep,Andrea sneaks out . She goes outside and inhales deeply,she says quietly while holding the gem"lets try this again..." she closes her eyes and meditates,the gem started glowing again .Andrea put the gem on the ground and slowly moves back.

Suddenly the gem starts glowing and growing "What the?!",Andrea exclaims.
Slowly the gem grows into a big white royale and majestic looking dragon."woah..." The beast let's out a loud and powerful roar "shhh,it's ok..."

Andrea slowly yet cautiously
extends her hand towards the dragon,as she does so the dragon moves back "it's ok...".The dragon sniffs her hand and moves it's head towards her.Andrea touches the dragons head and smiles , she never touched a dragon before.

She pets it head,the dragon then picks her up with its tail and puts her on its back

They were riding around laughing and playing,slowly but surely the fun came to an end Andrea kisses the dragon an the snout the dragon huffs happily . As it returns to its gem form Andrea smiles to herself ,her life will no longer be boring. Andrea picks up the gem and runs back before anyone notices she was gone.

                 She jumps in bed and puts the gem under her pillow she fall asleep still thinking of the amazing night she had and what else she could do with her new pet dragon