Chapter 1. The donation.

TW: body shaming

Tommy POV

I was doing an YLYL (You Laugh You Lose) and at the end I planned to do a QnA. 
After I lost the YLYL I said I would do a QnA so that's what I did.

"Okay guys roll in with the questions!" I said in my online persona voice. "Tommy when do you get a girlfriend?" I read out loud. "I have Hundreds of girlfriends I am a big man!" I yelled brave. (In this story Molly doesn't exist. I'm sorry!) And I answered a few more questions until a strange dono popped up..

"Dnflover69: Tommy  you're way too fat maybe if you lost more weight people would actually like you."

Was I really that fat? I thought. As I saw half of my chat being mad at that dono and the other half agreeing with it.  "Maybe You should first look at ur username before hating on people!" I said in a brave tone and acted like it was nothing.

After answering a few more question I decided to end my stream. "Well chat. I guess I'm gonna end stream now It's getting late!" I spoke to my screen. A lot of people were saying 'BYEEE' and 'GOODNIGHT'  and some were saying 'NEVER COME BACK YOU FAT PIG' and 'BYE FATTY' I cringed at the hate. I said my goodbyes and ended stream.

Tubbo POV

Today I wasn't streaming so I decided to watch Tommy's stream. He was doing a YLYL and I really enjoyed watching it. after he lost he did an QnA. It seemed fun but then a dono popped up. I read the dono. "Tommy you are way too fat maybe if you lost more weight  people will actually like you." I saw Tommy's mood turn down a bit. He answered with "Maybe you should first look at your username before hating on people!" Tom said in a brave tone and chuckled a bit about it. I was annoyed at people hating on him for no reason, And calling him fat! What kind of people are that! I really wanted to throw a rock at it. Poor kid.. After a few questions he ended stream. and with that I went down for dinner. 

Tommy POV

I stood in front of the mirror. Am I really that fat? I questioned myself.   "Tom food is ready!" My mum yelled from downstairs. I shook it of and went downstairs. My parents were already sitting at the dinner table. "What took you that long!" My father asked annoyed while raising his voice a bit. "I was just ending stream"     "They probably don't even like you." I could hear my dad mumble under his breath. I just thought I misheard it and ate. after I finished my first plate I as usually took my second.  "Are you eating that much? Fat pig!" My father said to me slightly raising his voice. I-I always take this amount right mum?" I said and looked at my mum. My mother ignored me and just ate. I sighed. "What." My father said annoyed. "Nothing why?" I asked genuinely confused. "Nevermind dumbass" He scoffed. Was I really eating too much? Do I need to lose weight to be pretty? I thought in myself. I was in my thought till my mum snapped me out of it. "TOM!" she yelled. "Hm? what sorry" I simply said. "I said go clean are you deaf!" She yelled at me. I didn't dare to say no to my parents. "Y-yes mum I will.." I stuttered a bit. and with that I cleaned the table and my room. 

I was cleaning my room. well.. pretending to. I was exhausted from streaming and school. I only did a few things so it looked like it was cleaned up. after I was done I stood in front of that mirror again.   

"Your fat. lose weight you useless kid"  I heard a voice say.

For now I shook it off and went to bed..

(685 words.)  This was chapter one! I hope you liked it and other chapters will be longer but this is just the beginning!

Eat and drink enough and take care<3

See you next chapter!