Chapter 3. Outside with Tubbo

(Long chapter for ya'll since I've been away or long!)

TW: SA, Almost rape?,  panic attack, violence, yelling.

(Heavy chapter for some people)

Tommy POV

After I closed the door I was on my way to the park..

I was walking but to get to the park I had to go through a creepy alleyway..  I was walking until someone grabbed me..

"Hey pretty boy, where are those beautiful legs going" an old man spoke to me. (In the Netherlands is it a phrase. "Waar gaan die mooie benen heen" and it's when some1 is hitting on u. for the ones who don't understood!)    "I-I'm just going to the park, b-bye"  I said as I tried to walk away.  the man pulled back and pinned me to the wall...    "Not so fast" He spoke in a creepy way.     I felt my heart rise.  I tried to resist but It didn't work..

"I'm not done with you yet" The man spoke..     "L-leave me alone!"  I tried to say in a brave way. 
The man didn't respond..

He brought his hand to my cheek as I felt his other hand touch my waist.  "You're such a pretty boy" He spoke in a flirty way.     I felt uncomfortable.  "S-stop it" I said quietly.    "How could I? I mean you're so pretty. Almost too pretty for me"    I cringed.  I shook my head "s-stop".   

He then came closer to me..   "Oh boy, it must've been hard to be so pretty, for people like me, now is it?"         I tried to walk away but he squeezed my waist in a way it hurted..   "Not yet" He spoke as he came closer with his face to mine..   He was a few inches away from my lips and his..

I then felt his hand go lower down my waist..   "S-stop i-it" I whispered as tears pricked in my eyes.   "I'll stop when I'm done with you, which isn't soon for you" he creepily smiled.   
He putted his body closer to mine.. He softly rubbed my cheek with his finger.  "So pretty" He whispered..   

I then saw him getting closer with his lips to mine..  before I could even turn away he locked his lips to mine..   He was kissing me..       I tried to push him away. It didn't work as he now held me tighter..

I then felt him putting my hoodie up.. "C'mon it's way too hot for a hoodie with 25 degrees, let's take it off" He said creepily..   I tried to put my hoodie back down but that didn't work... He was too strong..    before I knew it my hoodie was off..    It revealed my bandages, bruises and I didn't had a shirt beneath it, so I was now shirtless..       

He looked at my bruises and bandages.  "Who did that to you?" He somehow asked politely. I just shrugged. He then started touching my chest..   "So pretty" He spoke quietly yet creepy. 
his hands started going lower..   I froze.  I was so scared..  

"Do you mind taking those off" He  'asked' It was more a statement than a question.  I kept quiet..  "I take that as a no" He smiled as he started putting  my trousers down..  I started shaking.     "Aw are you having a cold?  I can fix that"  He teased.       A tear rolled down my cheek..      he putted both hands tightly around my waist and pulled himself towards me so I would still be pinned to the wall..     "Don't cry, You're going to like this darling" He said in a creepy tone, as tears fell down my face..  I shook my head. "S-stop I-it" I stuttered.    He just laughed..