TWO

𝒀/𝑵 𝑷𝑶𝑽

After I hung up the phone with Mo and Xochi I decided it was time to get ready for the party.

I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom, took a quick shower and blow dried my hair.

I did some light makeup and lightly curled my hair.

"LEAVING IN 20 BE READY
Y/N!!" My dad yelled from down the hall.

"OKAY I WILL" I yelled back joking around.

I walked to my room to pick out an outfit but had absolutely no clue what to wear, I knew it was going to be somewhat cold but i wanted to look cute on the beach.

I picked out some light blue jeans and a white sparkly long sleeve shirt. Then I quickly put on some gold jewelry as I saw the time.

As my dad was yelling "Y/N REYNOLDS IF YOU ARENT IN THE CAR IN 30 SECONDS IM LEAVING YOU AND TAKING AWAY GTA".

Thats fucked up.

I quickly grabbed a jacket and ran out the door before my dad got to mad.

✧✧✧

The car came to a halt as we pulled in front of this beautiful building, it was 2 stories and right on the beach. And it was HUGE, with beautiful windows and a perfect view of the waters.

I followed behind my parents not really knowing where all of my friends were. I walked with my parents for about 5 minutes saying hello to people that I probably should remember but i don't considering i have the memory of a goldfish.

But then all the sudden I heard someone running behind me and then was tackled by a girl with black hair.

"Y/NNNN YOU MADE ITTTT" Momona said as she almost took me to the floor.

"MO UR GONNA GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK" I said as I sarcastically put my hand over my chest. But then I glanced behind her and saw a blond girl I didn't recognize.

Mo saw me look over and realized what i was thinking.

"Omg Leena i'm so sorry I didn't Introduce you, this is y/n. She's Ryan's daughter, we were in baby sitters club together" Momona said as she kept looking back at Leena and I.

"Hi it's so nice to meet you Leena, also I love your shoes they're adorable" I said as I gave her a quick hug.

"It's great to meet you too y/n, mo talks about you a lot" she said smiling back.

"okay well everyone is over here on the balcony so come on!" Mo said taking both me and Leena by the wrist.

As she took us outside I looked around seeing who I recognized.

Mason and Xochitl ran over and engulfed me in a big bear hug considering I haven't seen them in months. I was so happy to be back with my people again.

I looked around and saw another blond girl in didn't recognize so I introduced myself, her name was Abby, she was in secret headquarters with walker and mo.

Then Xochitl introduced me to Brady and Connor, not gonna lie it was so hard to tell them apart but connor was a little shorter than brady so that helped.

Xochitl has been telling me for months how much she likes Brady, she met him through Mo and they have been talking a lot recently. I don't think she realizes but i think he likes her, he just has a certain kind of look in his eyes towards her.

But after saying hi to Brady I looked over and saw walker sitting on the couch next to him.

And if i'm being completely honest, this kid was actually very attractive.

𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑲𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Everyone was sitting around on the couches talking and then y/n walked in with my sister and momona. She walked around saying hello to everyone until she came over to me and Brady. I listen to her talk and then she looked at me.

I don't know why but i stood up and put out my hand.

"Hi y/n it's nice to finally meet you, your dad talks about you a lot." I said while shaking her hand.

what the fuck is wrong with me.
what the actually fuck.

But surprisingly she didn't mind and replied, " Omg it's so nice to finally meet you walker, my dad always talks very highly of you."

We both kind of smiled awkwardly until we heard Abby say, "guys i'm kind of bored and I heard there was a volleyball net down by the beach, we should go mess around." she said glancing over the balcony.

Everyone agreed in harmony considering it wasn't that cold out right now and the sun was setting in about a hour.

We all walked down the stairs down the boardwalk.

Once we got to the court Brady decided to take it upon himself to separate the teams.

On my side was Brady, Xochitl, y/n, and Momona.

On the other side was Connor, Mason, Leena, and Abby.

Y/n picked up the ball and went to serve.

We all somewhat messed around for a while, we probably looked like absolute idiots considering we all were un athletic actors.

We all decided we were tired and saw a huge blanket layed out by the water so we all went and took a seat.

The sun was going to set soon and suddenly it got really quiet.

"sooooo what do you guys want to do?" y/n said in a tone that suggested she was quite bored.

"I heard there was a basement with a movie room and arcade? We could go try and find it?" Brady said while looking back toward the house.

✧✧✧