THREE

𝒀/𝑵'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

After Brady suggested going to find the arcade/movie room we all started to walk back up the beach to the house.

I wasn't paying attention while walking and somehow managed to trip over air. As i was about to face-plant in the sand I felt someone grab my waist.

𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑟.

Walker somehow knew I was about to fall and grabbed me before i had the chance to embarrass myself in front of everyone.

"Oh my god y/n, are you okay?" Walker said with his hands still on my waist and a worried expression on his face.

"yea yea i'm fine." I say, i'm so embarrassed my face is beat red.
"thank you walker.." As I said that i looked down at his hands to try and give him the hint he can let go now.

Walker quickly took his hands off my waist and looked away out of embarrassment.

"𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦" he muttered, avoiding eye contact.

We realized we had been standing there for a minute and everyone was quite far ahead of us. As we walked far behind everyone we started to talk. It was actually very nice, turns out we have a lot in common and not just acting. We both love the same video games and foods, we both also LOVE Percy Jackson. We laughed the entire way back to the house and fought over the best Percy Jackson books. It felt like we clicked instantly.

(a/n the roles for percy jackson aren't out yet)

✧✧✧

Once we caught up to everyone else we had reached the house.

As we all walked into the living room that was filled with a bunch of drunk adults i saw a staircase leading downstairs to my left.

" Guys I think i found it!!! look" I said pointing to the stairs lit up with purple lights.

"FINALLY" Momona yelled running down the stairs dragging Leena behind her.

Behind everyone else me and walker followed, and then where greeted with the biggest game and movie room ever.

The walls were lined with arcade games, it even had a bar with drinks. In the middle there was a huge couch and beanbags in front of a huge tv with a playstation and controllers.

The room was lit with leds and some lamps in the corner of the room, it was such a nice room.

" YOOO THEY HAVE FORTNITE" Brady's exclaimed running toward the beanbags and falling into one grabbing a controller.

"biggest fortnite kid ever..." Xochi murmured as she walked toward the bar to grab a sprite.

Connor and Abby joined Brady and playing video games.

Me and everyone else followed Xochi to the bar to get some drinks and snacks. Once we all had our snacks and drinks we joined everyone by the tv to play video games.

I looked for a seat but there was basically no room, both beanbags were taken and the coach was packed except the small corner beside walker. great.

"y/n come here I can scoot over." walker yelled from across the room, he was blushing and smiling..

I sat down next to walker, but i didn't mind.

He grabbed his phone and took a photo of us, it kinda caught me off guard but then he asked, "What's ur insta imma tag you in this? If you're okay with that of course."

"yea yea of course it y/n.reynolds" I said while trying to hide the blush taking over my face. what is happening to me.

 what is happening to me

walker.scobell started following you.

walker.scobell tagged you in a story.

✯✯✯

RIRI'S CORNER

hey guys... so can we please ignore the fact i haven't uploaded in a month🥰🥰
let's just say this semester has been EATING ME TF UP. i'm actually so sorry, i have nothing this weekend so imma get ahead and right a bunch of chapters so i can post daily so be ready
I have major writers block so im going to try and come up with some bs please leave me some ideas🙏🙏

Love you all thank you for almost 200 reads that's actually crazy🩷🩷
BYE BEAUTIFULSSSS