Chapter 6

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

I wake up hearing noises of someone snooping around my room. I tiredly open my eyes, sitting up and looking around to see who is there. When my eyes land on a round yellow robot.

"KVN?!" I say annoyed, giving him a death stare.
He quickly turns around holding my jacket in he's claw.
"Yes" he says as the dumb robot he is.
"What the hell are you doing in my room?"
"Eeeehh-"
"You know what, just get out!" I yell as he quickly fly's out the door.

With KVN out of sight and the door still open, Gary appears around the corner.
"What's going on in here?" he asks
"That stupid robot woke me up when he was going through my stuff" I answer, tiredly and annoyed.
"KVN!" Gary yells walking after KVN.

The door closes and I get up and get dressed before walking out to get some breakfast. When I walk into the dining hall, I see Quinn already sitting by the table eating. As I walk over to get myself a plate, Gary walks through the door.

"Don't worry Y/n, I took care of KVN" Gary says
"What did you do?" I ask
"Don't worry about it" he says sitting opposite Quinn

We finish breakfast and I ask Gary if he can show me the massages me made for me. He says okey and walks me to the control room where he asks HUE to show me the messages.

-"Hi Y/n. It's me Gary. Honestly don't know if you remember me, seeing as it's been a couple years since I last saw you. But I wanted to let you know that I'm good. Here in space. All by myself... Honestly, it's really lonely here. I decided to make you this massage mostly because, I miss you. And being here surrounded by nothing but robots got me remembering all the times we used to hang out together. I miss that. And I hope we can get together sometime ones my sentence is over. So ye, that's pretty much what I had to say for now so... Let me know if you get the massage. Bye"-

After the first massage, there are about five more of Gary being a goof ball, and I can't help but laugh a bit at some of the things he does.

When we're done watching the massages I give him a big hug, before we walk back to Quinn and continue catching up, playing cards and talking about nonsense. After some time, I decide to get back to my room. I find my notebook and continue writhing on my list of information on the Lord Commander, hopping it might help us one day.

I've been sitting here for about an hour thinking, and writing down some stuff, when I hear light footsteps walking in the vents towards my room.

I look at the vent as Little Cato comes through. He looks at me a bit hesitant before I give him a smile and say:
"Come in" signaling him to take a site on my bed, as that's the only other plays you can sit down in here.
"Thanks" he says quietly and walks in taking a seat.

"1 or 2?" I ask ones he's sited.
"1" he says shyly
I nod before going back to writing in my notebook. But after a couple minutes I can hear Little Cato start to cry. I look towards him, seeing that he is trying hard not to cry, but it is to no use.

"Sure you want to stick to 1?" I ask with a worried look on my face.
"No" he says crying.
I walk over and take a seat beside the kid, placing a hand on his shoulder. He starts crying more, and I decide to bring him into a hug which he quickly accepts by hugging me back.
'Man, he really needed this' I think holding him in my arms as he cries for a good 15 minutes before starting to calm down a bit.

"I miss him so much" Little Cato says
"I know. He seemed like a good guy, and I know he loved you very much hearing about how much trouble he went through to get you back"
"Ye, he was the best" Little Cato says smiling a little at the thought of his father.

He starts telling me about his father while crying and sometimes laughing at some of the funny moments they had together. And I listen with curiosity, wanting to know more about the dashing Ventrexian that died way to early. After 2 or 3 hour's, we both notice how late it is when we start yawning at the same time.

"It's getting late, we should get some sleep" I say smiling down at him.
"Ye, your probably right" he says before yawning again for the third time.
"Do you want to stay here? You can take the bed while I find a mattress to sleep on the floor" I ask
"No, that ok, thanks" he says, standing up getting ready to go.
"Ok" I say standing up myself.

"Good night kid" I say giving him a warm smile.
"Good night" he says walking towards the door, before stopping and says:
"And thank you. I needed this. It's nice to have someone to talk to"
"Of course, kid. Anytime" I say
"I'll keep you to that" he says jokingly
"You better. And thank you for trusting me enough to open up to me about this stuff"
He gives me a smile, before walking out the door.