Chapter 9

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

The next morning, we all meet up in the control room. We figure out where the bomb is thanks to a video log made by John, Gary's father.

We set the curse for Earth, and once we get there, it finally hits me how little time we actually have. Seeing the Earth already starting to get pulled into the breach.

We fly through a layer of water, and accidentally kill a bunch of turtles. Once we land outside an Infinity guard station, all of us get down to the deck to prepare for what we might come across.

HUE tells us that we only have six hours to get the bomb and bring it back before the Earth is destroyed. The SAMES (Security robots on the galaxy one) are all packed up with guns and weapons, ready to help us get to the bomb.

"Kid, you stay with me" I say to Little Cato. He smiled and nods, understanding that I just want to keep him safe. The door opens and we see a bunch of Infinity guards ready to shoot at us.

"Let's do this!" Little Cato says and begins shooting.
The SAMES, Gary, Quinn and I join him in shooting down the guards.

Once the guards are all dead, we run inside the building and are met with more guards. Little Cato and I hide behind a big pot of bushes, Quinn and Gary are standing behind some of the SAMES. All of us shooting at every Infinity guard we see.

Little Cato jumps up and shoots down two guards from above, but when he lands, he's met with three more, ready to shoot at him. Before they get a chance to shoot the kid, I quickly take down all three of them. Little Cato looks at me shocked and thankful, before continuing.

Finaly all the guards are gone, but that doesn't last long before three big robots roll in and start shooting at us. I hook my arm around the kid's waist and bring him with me as we hide behind another pot of bushes.

And then, through a hole in the roof, appears another big robot, who starts firing at the first three. The robot that helped us then opens up to reveal itself being KVN.

"What the hell!" I say shocked, before standing up. Little Cato stands up with me and we look over to see Gary and Quinn in their hiding place.

"KVN, what the freak is that?" Gary says as me and the kid approach them.
"You just had a mech suit lying around this whole time?!" Gary continues.

"Yeah, so?" KVN says before starting to pet Gery's face. I just watch it happen, with a frown on my face.

The first three robots appear again, and revile themselves to be more KVN's, as they all greet each other. Thats when more Infinity guards come running inn, and 'our' KVN tells the others to switch sides. Thay agree without hesitation and kill them all with ease.

"Handled" KVN then says proud of himself.

Gary is forced my Quinn to give KVN a thumbs up. And I see on Gary's face how hard is it for him to do it. I can't help but laugh at that and Gary gives me a quick side eye before we all run of to find the bomb.