2. Thoughts

A certain bluenette demon sat on his white balcony, his ocean blue eyes blankly staring at the gray-blue sky.

Why did he wake up this early? Not even he would know the answer to that. He blamed his sleeping schedule.
He bring his moka-coffee blend drink to his mouth, taking in a small short sip from the cup.

Might as well be awake than attempt a failure at returning to sleep, he thought.

His tail was currently motionless at his side, matching his lazy mood. As of now, none of his friends would or should be awake at this hour. Not even Kazuko.

Ao's tail seemed to respond to the thought of her with a simple twitch to life and swing.

The bluenette stared down at his tail, scowling. "Stupid tail and it's reactions," he muttered.

He leaned his head against the building's wall, staring up at the higher section of the cloudy sky.

All that seemed to occur to him was the black haired beauty that stole his heart.

"Bloody hell," sighed the man. "It's like you're here, even though you're not."

The forgotten moka blend there for a split second, the next gone, cup and all, yet the bluenette failed to notice, for he was lost in his mind and words.

"And yet I still can't confess " he continued, "well, now that it occurs to me, I have." Ao idly let his tail curl around his fingers, even squeezing his fingers to the point of numbness out of boredom. "Just waiting on you, princess."

"Maybe I should've gone into better detail." Ao clicked his tounge in partical annoyance and regret at the thought. "Well, too late for that I'm afarid. What has been done has been done."He let a leg dangle over the edge, and blindly reached for the mug, or at least where it was last at.

The demon's blue eyes trailed over to the spot where it once was and raised an eyebrow in confusion. "The hell?"

A faint giggle sounded from across his spot, and he let his eyes dart over to a presumably female character.

His former best friend or childhood one to be specific.

Another annoyed sigh escaped the bluenette's lips. "Really now, Kurīmu?"

The brunette pigtailed she-demon let her pink lips curl into a smile. "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about, Hantā."

"My moka?"

"Ooooh that." She let out a simple shrug and leaned against the balcony.

Dear lord how tempting it was for Ao to push her over.

"Or are you sure you're not talking about me being here to listen about your little crush on Kazuko?"

Ao bit his tounge and raised an eyebrow, trying his best to look unphased on the outside. "Pardon?"

Kurī scoffed and rolled her eyes, before returning her playful glare. "You know what I'm talking about you lovesick demon."

Ao's calm look melted into one of pure smug confidence. "Who, me or you?"

Kurī tossed him his moka cup and ignored the slight tinge of red on her cheeks. "Hah, at least I'm not telling the world about it."

This had somewhat shocked the bluenette enough for him to shoot up in a proper sitting position. "Say what?"

It was Kurīmu's turn to break into a smirk now. She held up her phone and pressed stop on the recording button, her finger then hovering on 'send'. "I wonder, what should I do?"

Before Ao could tell her an answer, she pressed the button and heard the sound of the media message going through. "Oh whoops, finger slipped."

The demon stood himself up on the balcony floor, glaring daggers at the laughing she-demon.

"I wonder how long it takes for you to get caught by me?"

This set the she-demon on freeze mode, before she scrambled atop the balcony ledge, her wings extended to the max. She turned around to do a quick army salute before turning tail and dropping into a flying dive.

That is, with Ao in hot pursuit.

Laughter could be heard across Ao's dorm as a certain raven-haired girl watched the video and the chase. It couldn't get any better could it?

~[☆]~

Author's Note:

To be honest, this one seemed iffy. Oh well, humor is equally as nice no?

Nahhh, I'm more of the fluffy feels type. cx