Meeting The Chaos Lord

Punky is walking around the park, looking for a new friend when they see a weird yellow pyramid with one eye, a bowtie where his mouth should be, and his top hat was taken off his head and lying on the ground next to him.

"Ow...my head..." The pyramid mumbles. He rubs his head.

"Hello!" Punky waves at the pyramid.

"Ah!" The pyramid exclaims. "Who are you!? Another stupid human to get in my way of total chaos?" 

Punky blinks. "Uh, no. I'm Punky! What's your name?" They stick out their hand for the pyramid to shake.

The pyramid shakes their hand. "Uh...Bill. Bill Cipher." 

Punky helps the pyramid up. "Oh! You're the guy who wreaked chaos onto Gravity Falls! Nice stuff! The flying eyeball bats that turned people to stone? Awesome stuff!"

Bill blinks in confusion. "You...liked that?"

"Uh, yeah!" Punky exclaims. "I have a love for chaos myself! I constantly prank my friends and family!" 

"Pranks? Ha! That's nothin'! Watch this!" Bill snaps his fingers and another eyeball bat appears.

"Woah! Won't that turn me to stone?" Punky asks.

"Oh, right. Stand down, eyeball bat." Bill snaps his fingers again.

"Oh! Here's your top hat!" Punky picks up Bill's top hat and hands it to him.

"Thanks." Bill takes his hat from her. "Well, I should get going and wreaking chaos on another town." He starts to float away.

"Wait!" Punky exclaims.

"What?" Bill looks back at them.

"Could you teach me your ways of chaos? Y'know, take me under your wing?" Punky asks.

"Uh..." Bill hesitates.

"Please, please, please? I'll do whatever you want!" Punky begs.

"Well...alright." Bill sighs. "What do you wanna learn first?"

"Everything!" Punky exclaims.

"Well, I can't teach you everything in one day! Let's start with something small!" Bill exclaims.