Chapter IV

Romano Mansion
7 30 am

Third person pov
Everyone was sitting at the breakfast table now after Vincent told his grandparents and uncle aunt that Xavier told him that they are coming.
Their grandfather were sitting at the head chair and on his left was his wife and next to his wife were thier uncle and aunt and on the right side were ann and Vince sitting together(quite awkward) and next to ann were the triplets. They had their breakfast with some small talk and now everyone was sitting in the living. And again ofc ann and vince had to sit together to please their grandparents. It was quite awkward for both of them. Cause they never sit close to eachother. Triplets were telling their grandparents what they want to do and ann and her uncle were having conversation about the business as they both had marketing business meanwhile Vince and his aunt were talking about fashion designing as Vince is a professional fashion designer. But then one question startled both Vince and ann which was directed at them by their grandmother. And what she said was quite interesting.
So when are you guys bringing a mini you in the world?. Thier grandmother loved children and she really wanted to see her great grandchildren. Ann just choked on her saliva and vince just gave a dry chuckle and said.
Whenever Ann's ready but she is never ready she says that she wants to make more branches for her business and she is so busy that we didn't even got a chance to go to honeymoon. Vince said that as if he wasn't the one that was busy alot and got home after 12 every night and ann was just embarrassed. Meanwhile the triplets were in shock cause them talking and sitting together was indeed a sight to see.
Vince almost satisfied everyone someone was furious about it right ann she wanted to kill him right now and his grandmother was not buying it. she knew thet he was lying and the circumstances in which they got married and they both were not ready but she and her husband knew they couldn't get anyone better then eachother.
Okay then why don't you guys go on a honeymoon now as your grandfather and i are here. We will takecare of the kids and you guys should also prepare yourselves for bringing a baby in this world. She said that and they were shocked. The triplets well they were excited that their brother and sister in law will finally will be in agood relationship.
Ann was going to get up but vince grabbed her hand and placed it on his upper thigh and said
Sure it will be a good idea and i will be able to spend some time with my busy wife. Ann was shocked. first him holding her hand and now going on a trip with him more precisely honeymoon.
Then they decided to rest for a while and everyone went to their rooms except vince and ann. Ann was furious and before she could say anything he said pack your bags and we have a flight tonight saying this he left to pack his stuff. Leaving ann dumbfounded. But deep down she was excited to see what will happen between them. So she called someone who she knew will hype her up but also give her advice and will listen to her.
So she went to her room and called that person and after three rings he picked up the call and said
Heyyyy! How is my honeybun doing?

______________
Who do you think is calling ann honey bun?
And vince and her are going on the honeymoon 😉😉😉😉