Chapter VII

Vince's penthouse
10 :25 pm

In the kitchen
Third person pov
What are you doing here?.she was curious cause Vincent romano was standing near stove probably making something and instead of answering he said I am surprised that you are not annoyed with me about i said about waking.
She was not annoyed by that but she was becoming annoyed cause instead of answering her he said about him being surprised
And i asked you why are you cooking, when we have house help. She was clearly annoyed alot. And without turning his back he said and i said th..
And she didn't let him complete and cutted him off by saying why are behaving like this huh? Why are you so annoying i asked you a question first you should answer me first.
He was amazed cause no one in this entire world has cut him off in mid sentence and more surprised about her talking to him like that. She was always calm like the mountain or probably the sea. Always she rarely get annoyed by anyone but only he knew how to make her annoyed visibly.
I was just making dinner as i was hungry and the house staff is only here when no one is here to keep the penthouse clean. And why don't you sit down the pasta is almost ready you can eat it too with me or if you wa...
She again cutted him off and said sure why not i am already so hungry. Saying that she sat at the dinning table and started using her phone meanwhile Vincent served her  and clearly this was one of best pasta she has ever tried but she didn't wanted to admit it as she knew that he might use it against her or to annoy her. And with that both continued to eat in silence well after sometime ann chose to broke the silence by asking
I will take my things and go to my own penthouse tommorrow.
And Vince just said no you can't their are guards outside the penthouse.
My penthouse also has guards Vincent.
No i mean these guards are sent by Nonna (grandma) and Nonno (grandpa) to keep an eye on our every move so they know that we are spending our "honeymoon". And she was shocked hearing that.
Why would they do that?
She couldn't help herself but ask.
Well apparently they don't trust that we will kind of spend time together so witha heavy heart you have to stay here.
Ann was dumbfounded and kind of mad at her grandparents too
So you mean i can't go out too.
No you can go out but it would bebetter if you go out with me but i am busy so i won't go out so you shouldn't go out.
He was confusing her. She didn't even know what was he saying about her going out and she bet that he didn't even himself what was he saying.
Was he drunk?
Well Chris 's coming tommorrow and we are going out soo deal with it.
He was surprised that Chris was in Switzerland and he knew that she wouldn't listen to him so he just nodded and took their plates, put them in dishwasher and said
Goodnight anderline and before going to bed please took out the dishes out the dishwasher. And left.
Why couldn't you just took the dishes out yourself. She mumbled but nonetheless waited so she could take the plates out and put them in cabinet. And went to her room to use her phone umm sorry to sleep.

In Vince's room
Stop it Vince. Please stop annoying her stop embarrassing yourself again and again and hwy did you say that ohh the sleeping beauty finally decided to wake up huh who says that to someone that they barely talk to. Vince was scolding himself and mocking himself in his room and honestly if someone saw him like this they would definitely think that he is not right in his head.
And what was annoying him more was her going out with Chris. He knew Chris really well he knew he was a good guy and was just like ann brother but he was getting disturb by him. He was jealous but ofc he would never admit to himself and while he was pacing in his room here and there, he heard his phone ringing and he picked it up and what he heard flipped him.
So how many positions did you guys tried?

_________________
Hey guys hope you like the chapter