Chapter 1

Lianne was walking in the hallway when Hiro saw her. He left his friends and ran to her from behind.

"Li! "tawag nito.

"Hmm?"wika ni Lianne na hindi na nilingon ang kaibigan.

"Tulungan mo naman ako oh...Hindi ko kasi alam kung anong susuotin ko. Samahan mo ako mamaya?"

"Sige..."

"Sige sabay na tayo mamaya."

"Okay.."

" Parang ayaw mo naman eh...Okay ka lang?"

"Wala may iniisip lang..."

"Ano?"

"Wala..."she simply replied- suddenly someone bumped her that cause her stuffs to fall.

"Sorry."agad na hingi ni Lianne ng tawad sa kung sinong nabunggo nya.

" Bulag ka ba?" inis na tanong nito.

Tumayo ng tuwid si Lianne sabay tingin sa kaharap. Si Beatrice Zamora.

"Ikaw yung bumangga sakin." she firmly said.

"A-ako? I saw you coming pero hindi ka manlang tumabi. Edi ikaw ang hindi tumitingin sa daan."

" Nakita mo pala bakit hindi ikaw ang tumabi?"

"Woahh!" the students who heared them reacted.

"Do you have any idea whom are you talking to? I am Beatrice-"

" I am fully aware about you, the spoiled brat, bully, someone people couldn't stand to kaya wala ka 'ring totoong kaibigan. The one and only Beatrice." wika ni Lianne na walang alinlangan.

Beatrice firmly close her trembling fist.

"HOW RUDE YOU ARE HUH.." sabay tingin nito mula ulo hanggang paa kay Lianne.

"AWAY NA YAN!..AWAY NA YAN!"the students chanted. Hiro hold his friend's arm to stop her but Beatrice suddenly spoked.

Beatrice looked at Hiro smiling in disbelief. " Is this the kind of girl you wants HIRO MASASHI? No class and..poor?"

"She's my friend Beatrice."- hiro.

"Ganun ba? Tsk!" she stepped towards Lianne then smiled. " Well, kilala rin kita. LIANNE...O-of course I know you too well. Sige! Since you talked too much already so let me do the same. Why not Introducing you too here huh?" Beatrice looked around while preparing her speech.

"THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE! IS A FRAUD!"

Lianne breaths deeply then glances to the growing crowd.

"DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES?HUH?- No wonder why kahit rito nangangalingasaw ang baho mo, because you live in a squatter area and you know what's interesting? She's working -" Beatrice was cut off as Lianne grabbed her long straight hair to the ground.

"LIANNE!!- TAMA NA YAN!" Hiro tried to stopped the collisions and save his friend but the two was too strong.

"A-archie? Is that you sister?" one of the three boys told the other one who wears headset. As he saw what the latter was talking about he just watched them.

"Bro hindi mo ba tutulungan ang kapatid mo?"

"For what? Hindi na siya bata and she should be responsible for her actions."he answered.

"TSK TAMA NA!- LIANNE!" Hiro forcely grabbed Lianne away from Beatrice. He stood in between the two making his self as human shield.

"SOMOSOBRA KA NA !!" Lianne shouted and tried to hit Beatrice but Hiro held her arms stopping her.