Falling in love with a clown (y/n pov)

I woke up and it was finally the day of the gathering of the juggalos! I quickly went and showered. Today is going to be amazing! I put on my favourite insane clown posse shirt and my basketball shorts. I waited for my boyfriend, Barney, to come pick me up. I had been begging him for months to take me to this year's gathering and he reluctantly agreed. He doesn't like icp like I do. Just as I was fantasising about all the faygo and drugs Barney pulled up in his fresh whip. I grabbed my bag and ran out to his car. He had on his sunnies and his Rolex. I never thought I would get with a rich purple dinosaur since all my exes were all coke addicts that smell like ravioli and molly but here we are. Just as we arrived I finished my clown makeup. I was trying to convince Barney to do the same but he refused so I stopped. We got out of the car and I immediately lit one. Barney took a hit and I was hoping that would help him loosen up.
"Jesus Christ y/n it smells like ass here" Barney said coughing after the hit. "That's just the smell of the circus." I said.
Barney rolled his eyes as we headed into the venue. I was immediately bombarded with titties and trailer trash. So this is what heaven is like? Me and Barney were walking around partaking in all the festivities until the sun began to set. It was finally time to see insane clown posse play.
They walked onto the stage and I was star struck.
J was staring at me the whole set. I had a backstage pass so you know that of course I'm gonna smoke with them after the set. They finished and I couldn't help but wonder why j kept looking at me. I then approached the backstage lounge. I placed my hand on the doorknob and...