"Accidental Kiss"

It was a regular, Wednesday morning at Rosemeadow High. Zander was walking to the music club room until he accidentally bumped into Drew. He laughed a little bit and said,

"Did the freak just fall for me? How cute."

He loved teasing Zander a lot. He bullied Zander mentally, and sometimes physically.

Zander, a cynical, yet tsundere person, crossed his arms, backing away from Drew completely.

"Like I would ever fall for you! Stupid."

Zander replied, pretty angry about his presence. Zander hated his guts since he always bullied him and his bandmates.

Drew noticed his tsundere personality and laughed a bit before taking a step closer to him.

"What's wrong? Getting all nervous because of Mr Drew right here?"

He said while chuckling a bit.

"That made me cringe more then your personality."

Zander replied, looking at him with narrowed eyes. He had a glint of madness in his eyes, just making it seem like he was more aggravated then he actually is. He hoped Drew would back off, because he did not want to deal with his bullying today.

Drew saw the glint of madness in Zander's eyes and decided that he needed to back away for now. He took a few steps back from him and laughed silently to his own thoughts.

"Well it got a reaction outta you."

He smirked with his eyes focussed on him.

Zander rolled his eyes and didn't care.

"Okay, now move. I need to go to music practice."

Drew smirked even more at his reaction. The more he reacted the more pleasure it brought him. He was definitely enjoying teasing him. He took a step towards Zander and said,

"What's the rush? I mean, you can talk to me a bit, I do have all day."

Zander had replied with,

"I do not want to talk to a bully, ESPECIALLY, my bully."

Zander said in a threatening tone. He absolutely hated this situation and why he was randomly acting all lovey dovey.

Drew smirked even more. He loved when Zander spoke in a threatening tone. He loved teasing him and watching his reactions to it.

"Aww look at you. The music freak is threatening? How cute!"

He took another step closer just to get under his skin.

"Ugh!"

Zander scoffed and immediately walked past him.

Drew decided to follow him while laughing.

"Did you really think you could get rid of me that easily? I have the stamina and time for you."

He smirked while following him.

"Leave me alone!"

Zander yelled angrily, turning around. Suddenly, someone ran by at a fast speed, making Drew trip and then fall onto Zander. They were on the floor, Drew on top of Zander, making them accidentally kiss.

This was the last thing Drew expected. His blushing face turned to a face of surprise as their lips had suddenly met. Time had suddenly came to stop as his heart pounded. The thought of kissing Zander just made his cheeks flush a bright red as his face got warmer and warmer.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds. Zander's face was filled with surprise, he was shocked to the core right now. This was unexpected, he never knew this would happen. Everyone saw it happen too...even Zander's friends, Jake, Milly, Hailey, and Sean. Even his boyfriend, Luke saw it. Were they dreaming? No, this was real.

The kiss felt like an eternity. It felt like it was the thing that he was supposed to be doing for all time. No wonder his heart was racing and his face turned red with blushes. Even after the kiss ended he was still surprised and speechless, so he just looked at Zander in silence waiting for him to say something first.

Zander did not know what to do.

"G-Get back- what are you doing!?"

Zander said, pushing Drew off of him and scooting away from him. He was breathing heavily, his face was turning into a bright red color.

Drew got up slowly, shocked about what just happened. He looked at Zander and suddenly realized that he might be even more shocked than he was. So, he spoke softly.

"Hey..look....what..let's just-"

Before he could even finish his sentence someone yelled,

"Yo! Did you just kiss the NERD!?"

Zander got up and scampered away from the entire situation.

The students' whispers filled his ears as he walked away from the situation. "Music freak kisser" "Nerd smoocher" "Freak's lover" are what his ears picked up from the whispers he heard. Everyone was shocked, especially his friends as well. All he could think about is what just happened.

Zander just went into a room, locking it and thinking about what just happened. *"Oh my god. This can't be happening... We did not just kiss! I cannot kiss my bully! I have Luke! Oh my god..."* he was thinking. His heart felt tingly, like cupid just shot an arrow through his heart. His heart was fluttering wildly as he kept thinking about it. Soon, he was able to calm himself down, but...he wondered, *"Is this love?"*.