𝘌𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘺

When Selina realized it was time for the mall to deliver, she bolted towards it

When Selina realized it was time for the mall to deliver, she bolted towards it. Selina started to worry that Elijah wasn't okay because she hadn't received any letter from him

The woman found the letter from Elijah inside the mall box, which she had been waiting for.

Before she started reading the letter to herself.

To Selina,

Oh, dear Lina I couldn't wait to have you in my arms. I couldn't wait to kiss you, smell that perfume you always wear, or just see that beautiful smile in person. I'm writing this letter to you because it won't be long until we are reunited again. I'm a man of my word to keep my promise always and forever. We are meant to be together in there; nothing will stop us now. I can't wait to see you, my love.

Love Elijah

After finishing the letter, Selina felt the tears start to run out of her eyes. After closing the mail box, the woman returned to her home.

"Selina"

The woman looked up and rushed to give Elijah a hug when she realized it was him.

"Never leave me again," she cried in his arms as he simply held her close, promising never to let her go.

"Always and forever," Elijah spoke out before leading her into the house. Knowing the promise he'd made, he wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

The end ......

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄|𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙹𝙰𝙷 𝙼𝙸𝙺𝙴𝙰𝙻𝚂𝙾𝙽 🎉