The dance part one (malconner)

Tap here to start

Ever since the titan war (idk what I'm doing or if I'm getting this right and stuff, don't hate me) camp half blood has hosted a dance, they put music on and dance the night away, since resantly there has been a few more wars so the dance really just commemorates how your still here, standing or dancing as of the night. It's the best, halfbloods look forward to the night every year and this year was no different.

MALCOLM POV

I never really went to the dances, others found them as a sign that there still standing, I see it as a sign that lots of others never made it to the day, lots of are deceased friends never got to experience this, but I'm glad everyone's having fun.
As I said I never go to these things and this year is no exception, the dance is in a month but people have already stated talking about it.
There is only one thing that would make me go this year, CONNER, i have a Cush on Conner, my best friend, he keeps hinting that he might ask me to the dance but he hasn't yet, or maybe I'm reading things wrong and he isn't. Oh gods I can't.

The door to my cabin bursts open and the newest member of are family lily keeper runs in, 'guys' she squeals, she's my age btw around 15, 'i think i have a crush' i smile from behind the cover of my book, 'who is it' annabeth asks, 'Conner stoll' she says laying down on her bed, my heart drops instantly, WHAT, I want to yell, so for some context i never told them i was gay or had a crush on Conner so that's something.

As my sibling start annoying her with questions one sticks out 'he's so going to ask you out to the dance' i keep replaying that in my head, 'how do you know that' I whisper to myself, maybe I wasn't as sure that he would ask me out as i thought.

Le time skip (about a week, still Malcolm's pov)

Conner still hasn't asked me out so iv given up hope, lily keeps hanging out with us and acting super nice so Conner likes her, I barely get to hang out with him alone anymore, i am currently sitting under a tree reading when my book was snatched from my hands, I look up to be met with those beautiful light blue eyes i fell in love with, 'hi' he says sitting down next to me, 'hey Conner' i say back grabbing my book from his hands, we sit in silence for a bit until i speak up, 'so, have the hots for my sister' i try not to cry thinking about it, 'although grey eyes and blond hair are my type, I don't like your sister' i let out a breath I didn't know i was holding, 'but' he continues, 'i do have the hots for someone, sweetheart' i feel my face heat up and look away, he laughs and gets up, with a small bye he leaves. See what i mean, and he still hasn't asked me out, but knowing he doesn't like my sister makes me happy, even though i feel guilty at how sad she's going to be I can't help but be happy.

Le time skip (about 1 day until the dance)

Conner hasn't ask me yet, I'm sitting on my bed with my sibling crowding the room, i sad, can't cry though, my sibling will ask what wrong and I can't exactly explain, there's a nock on he door a few minutes later.

Annabeth opens it, it's Conner, i get my hopes up, 'hi' he waves, 'one second' annabeth says ushering lily to the door, 'uhh' Conner stands there confused 'oh my gods yes' lily sqeals, 'I'll go to the dance with you' she hugs Conner grabs the rose he was holding and closes the door 'oh my gods' she sqeals again, 'i have the perfect dress, I can't wait until tomorrow' she jumps up and down excitedly.

I chuckle quietly putting on my shoes and opening the door to a dumbfounded Conner still standing there. 'Hi' i say leaving the door just open enough so everyone inside could hear if they try to, 'hi' he says, 'um, i did have a rose but' he jestured to the doorway lading back inside, i laugh not knowing if they were listening or not, 'I'm sorry' I managed to say knowing were this was going, 'I want to ask you to the dance, and sorry I haven't done it sooner' he says blushing furiously, 'but all thing aside will you go to the dance with me Malcolm pace' 'ovcourse i will, Conner stoll' he put his hand on my cheek and i leaned in, its was a short kiss but it got us blushing madly, 'love you' i say just over a whisper, i think he heard because he blushed harder, 'love you two, heh, I'm gonna go before the harpies come and eat me, by Malcolm' he smiled and waved walking away, i turned around just as i heard the harpies screech.

I leave the cool night air and step into my cabin all eyes on me, i look down ready for there reactions.

'FINALLY MALCOLM'

—————————————-
So this is my first chapter how'd you like it,

Right now I'm in love with the ship malconner so i hope you like it

Bye loves❤️