The dance part 2 (valgrace)

LEO POV

So, apparently there's a dance camp half blood does every year and its in a few week, now this would be fine but your supposed to get a date, i. Don't have one, everyone else looks like they have a date, just great.

I'm currently in bunker 9 working on a cool new advention, 'I'll just go alone, piper' i hear come from the door, turning around I'm met with piper and Jason, 'Jason just do it' piper whispers to him.

'Ask what' i say, 'what going on you two' i raise my eyebrow, 'what's happening is Jason has something to say' piper pats Jason's arm, 'come on Jase' she gives Jason a little push.

'I-i-i- j-just wanted t-to ask' he gulps 'i-i-i-i. I'm sorry I can't do this piper' Jason dashes out. Piper walks over, 'that's was really painful to watch' i snort at that, 'sorry'.

Le time skip

It's been 2 weeks since the Jason thing happened, i still wonder what he was going to ask.
I kinda wanted him to ask me to the dance but that'll never happen, its the night before the dance, and walking over to the Hephaestus cabin when i hear a bunch of commotion over at cabin 6 Athena, when i look over my jaw dropped, i saw Conner stoll kiss malcolm pace, WHAT, when did that happen.

Le time skip

It's the time of the dance and everyone's having fun dancing with there partners, even Nico's dancing, I don't really have a partner so I didn't dance instead i headed to a secluded side of the beach were it was peaceful, you might be thinking peaceful was not a word you would use to describe me, but times change.

'Hi' someone said from behind me, i turned my head to see those beautiful blue eyes I've always adored, 'hey Jase' i turn back around to face the ocean as he sites down next to me.  'Leo a-about the incident in bunker 9' he gulped and i could have sworn I saw a hint of blush on his face, but I think it was just a trick of the light. 'I-i just, i. I wantedtoaskyoutothedance' i laughed, 'slow down I can't hear a word of what your saying' i say, though the twist is that i know what he was saying, i smiled as he repeated the previous sentence slower, he paused looking into my eyes, 'yes, I'll go with you.' I look back towards the dancing people. 'But we'll have to hurry if you want to dance' i jumped up grabbing his hand and running down the beach to join the other couples.

We danced the night away having a blast with are friends and at the end of the night when everything was a lot calmer i sat on a rock as fireworks went off, talking about all the people on the beach, mostly Jason fangirling over the cute ships, mostly solangelo and percabeth, but others too, i saw malcolm and Conner sitting on the dock with there feet in the water, weird and sweet, pricy and annabeth were actually sitting in the water, will and Nico were over on a different rock watching the fireworks, I'm pretty sure Reyna and Thalia where somewhere and frank and hazel were cuddling in the sand on a picnic blanket. Everything was perfect.
'UNTIL'