Victoria's House

We drive up to Victoria's house, a moderately sized white two story house in the suburbs. "Oh here almost forgot help me carry these things up to my room please?" she flirted. I grab the bags from the back, two pink shopping bags that were heavier than they looked. "My big strong boy she teased."  Victoria leads to me the door which she hold opens for me. As I walk by Victoria slaps my ass, I quickly turn around and then turn away blushing "Hey!" I yelped. Victoria and I walk into her room a tasteful mix of white and pastel pinks.

Victoria had a walk-in closet full of clothes, shoes and makeup

Victoria had a walk-in closet full of clothes, shoes and makeup. She was always taking me shopping for the latest trends which has led me to learning more than I would like to about women's fashion. "Sit Nate." Victoria said motioning me onto the bed. Victoria began to undress pulling with both arms the sweater over her head showing her perfect breast encased in black lacy lingerie. 

Victoria then turns around and bends over to pull down her leggings, slowly sliding them off while swaying her hips back and forth

Victoria then turns around and bends over to pull down her leggings, slowly sliding them off while swaying her hips back and forth. She always had perfect features and an ass to match which was only accentuated by the black thong wedged between.

Victoria turned back around to face me and began to slowly approach, I was awestruck by the show and said nothing

Victoria turned back around to face me and began to slowly approach, I was awestruck by the show and said nothing. Victoria continued slowly toward me, and pushed me onto my back as she climbed further up me, finally stopping on my waist. I go to grab her waist with my delicate hands but she grabs my arms and pins them onto the bed by my head. Victoria leans down and we share a passionate kiss. I guess in the heat of the moment I let out a high pitched moan that threw Victoria's tempo off and she pulled away looking at me she asks "Was that you?" I looked away shyly, blushing slightly. Victoria leaned into my ear and breathily whispered "You are so cute Nate." the words travelled all the way down my spine as I raised up from the bed with my back. Victoria took her interlocked hands from mine and began to slide my shirt off my head, I did nothing to resist and it came off easily. She sat up straight and began to unhook her lacy black bra. I tried to adjust my self while this was happening and she fumbled the bra as it slid off her arms and fell onto me. The bra laid on my chest covering my nipples with the cups. Victoria took notice of the situation and smiled slyly, she leaned in with her head to kiss me while she slowly began fitting the bra around my back without me realizing it. Victoria continued deeply kissing me and grabbing each arm to slowly slide up the straps, I broke the trance and pushed her back, "Hey what're you doing?!" I exclaimed "I'm just having a little fun what's the big deal baby it's not like anyone is gonna know." I looked down at my chest the lacy bra was wrapped around my frame and straps sat tightly on my shoulders. We haven't been together for very long so I was nervous to make her upset I would do anything to stay with the girl. I sighed and just looked up at her pouting "Just... Don't tell anyone okay?" she smiled" I promise Nat." she said and grabbed both of my hands pinning me back down to the bed and began to make out with me more intense than before, Victoria then moved down to my neck slowly kissing every part of it before trailing down to my chest where the bra sat, with her teeth she grabbed the bra and pulled it back from my chest before letting it snap back onto my skin. I let a little yelp out and my back tensed up she just giggled through the kisses and continued to my pants she let go of my hands and began to undo my belt and slid my jeans off, taking my underwear with them. I wasn't blessed with a large penis but Victoria always just said it was perfect for her even though at best it was five inches, I felt powerless against her but secure, the bra continued to wrap tightly around my figure a discomfort I was constantly aware of. I lay exposed as Victoria wrapped her cold hand around my member slowly stroking. I was right on the edge before she said "You're such a good girl Natalie." I released. I released harder than I ever had, why did I enjoy this so much? I laid there my cum all over my hairless stomach I writhed in euphoria, I looked down at Victoria who had an evil smirk on her face.