XIII

CHAPTER XIII
————————————————————
MONDAY

I STOOD WITH MY FRIENDS ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR GETO TO WALK THROUGH THE GATES.

None of my friends knew I was nervous, let alone scared for my life to see what would happen when I saw Geto.

Shoko and (1) are happily talking while (2) is playing on their phone.

I look around and meet eyes with the group of girls on the other side of the field.

They had glares and dirty looks piercing through me, which added to my already prominent anxiety over the situation.

Geto suddenly walked past me and we locked eyes, the look on his face couldn't be described with words.

He merged into the group as he usually does and stood next to Shoko.

He joined their conversation and I felt invisible to him.

Are we just going to move past what happened on Friday night? Where you told me you wanted to make me one of your girls? And where you kissed me so roughly I could barely feel my lips?

He turned to face the rest of the group and started asking about their weekends as he usually does.

After the rest answer, he turns to me, staring deep into my soul with a smirk.

"And you Y/n?" he had his hand on his hip.

He referred to me by name in front of everyone.

"I didn't do much...I was pretty tired." I scratched the back of my head.

"That's a given." he chuckled lowly and turned back to Shoko.

My heart felt like it was racing with different emotions, none were as similar as the ones I would feel when he would normally ask about my weekend.

It was a terrible mixture of sadness, guilt, attraction, and lust.

-

I had my eyes stuck on him throughout the day, waiting and just begging for him to talk to me.

But to no avail, the end of the day arrived and we still hadn't exchanged any words.

Just as my hope was lost he approached me whilst none of my friends were with me outside of the gates.

"Geto I-" he cut me off when he grabbed my arm.

"I'll see you tomorrow night at Gojo's house." he had a certain look in his eyes, the same look he had at the party.

"I might be busy tomorrow...I'll try my best to make it," I said nervously.

"Are you one of my girls or not? My girls show up when I ask them, especially when I explicitly invited them." he glared at me.

"I'll make it." I sighed and smiled softly at him.

"I'm glad, I'll see you." he smiled and walked away, leaving me with my thoughts.

The feeling inside of my chest is unexplainable, I'm excited, scared, happy, sad, all of it.

I felt so degraded...but at the same time, I felt so praised.

Nobody in this entire school knows about it, but just knowing that they don't know gives me a sense of superiority.

I'LL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING I'VE GOT.
————————————————————
@SCYKHS