XIV

CHAPTER XIV
————————————————————
TUESDAY

THE WHOLE DAY WAS A BLUR, there was only one thing on my mind. And it's quite obvious.

Geto.

I'm excited to see him, but I'll be at Gojo's house.

The school day was normal, Geto and I exchanged a few glances but regardless, it was time for me to head out.

Geto didn't tell me if it was a party or anything, he just told me to meet him there.

I'm anxious too, because I just want it to go smoothly.

As I approach Gojo's door I can hear them talking, and before I make any other moves I try to listen in.

"You have to get your act up Geto, I don't know why I'm telling you this but you have to treat her nicely, be a fucking gentleman."

I knocked on the door and Gojo answered surprisingly quickly.

"Hi, Gojo." I smiled at him and walked in.

"Hello Y/n, how was your day?" he shut the door and walked me to the lounge where we sat.

"It was good, not much happened...also where is?-"

"He's coming down now."

"Also why am I here?" I asked him.

"Did Geto not tell you? You're having dinner with us." he smiled.

A feeling took over my stomach and it felt great, almost as if butterflies fluttered within it.

"Thank you for having me over Gojo...I also never got your number." I laughed awkwardly.

"What? I thought I would have had your number by now...I'm so sorry let me give it to you." he laughed and took my phone out of my hand.

I looked over again the staircase and met eyes with Geto, who walked down wearing something casual.

Gojo was also casual, so I'm glad I got the same idea as them.

"Hi Y/n." Geto greeted me with a slight smile and sat next to me.

"There's my number, you are welcome to come over whenever." Gojo smiled at me and left the lounge to go upstairs.

There was a bit of tension in the air as Geto faced me, I didn't know how to read it so I just took it as awkwardness.

"Sorry that I invited you out of the blue...Gojo insisted." he chuckled.

"How come?" I tilted my head to the side.

"No reason...I guess he just likes having you over." he sighed and put his arm on the rim of the couch.

He had his legs spread and he looked so fucking hot holy shit.

"Gojo doesn't like me right..?" I asked him.

He began laughing and I immediately felt embarrassed.

"No don't worry, he is just friendly." he laughed.

"I'm glad...otherwise it might have been a bit awkward." I scratched my neck.

"He knows about what happened last Friday, he's my best friend after all." he patted my thigh.

I looked up at him and he had lust behind his eyes, and now I knew what was coming.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" he asked me softly.

I nodded slowly, sceptical of him.

He got up from the couch and let out his hand and I took it.

As we were walking up the stairs I felt myself melting at the touch of his hands.

I know it's a simple handhold, but any physical contact means something to me.

THIS DOESN'T FEEL LUSTFUL...
THIS FEELS ROMANTIC.
————————————————————
@SCYKHS