Chapter 1: A Band of Good Friends

So our main cast will be:

Nick as Jaina Proudmoore (Mage)

Jake as Valeera Sanguinar (Rogue)

Dan as Gul'dan (Warlock)

Tom as Rexxar (Hunter)

------

By the way I'm gonna use their names / their characters names interchangeably so bare with me plz. As well as their genders when describing them. However, just know in game that both Nick and Jake are female but outside the game in real life they are male. But in game, the CPU's will treat Nick and Jake as they are which are female.

---

" yo why am I versing this scary death knight guy?" Nick as (Jaina) spoke, as Jaina's character crossing his arms against his chest. Or should I say her chest.

" lol dude you sound such like an angst girl" Jake who was (Valeera) said, nudging Nick/Jaina.

Nick commented back " shut up and you should like a cougar who trying too hard" making Jake laugh.

Harth Stonebrew or better known as The Innkeeper: " Jaina? Jainaaaa!!!" Calling her name to play. Seeing them distracted by talking to a spectator.

" yo shut the fuck up man, can't you see I'm trying to talk to my best bud?" Jaina said, still talking to his/her friend Valeera.

The Innkeeper narrowed his eyes and started to set off the burning rope. Making Nick only have 15 seconds to put down a card or else his turn will be skipped.

" yo man! What the fuck?!" Nick said, thinking he's gonna play why are they timing him.

" hurry it up man, stop dicking around. Put down your 1 mana cost card already" Valeera spoke, nudging Jaina.

" haha that's funny, being a mage fucking sucks at the start" Jaina spoke, letting the time run out since they don't have any 1 cost mana cards.

" dude Nick are you serious? You just lost a turn" Tom said, thinking now Nick is at a disadvantage.

" why the fuck am I even fighting this big bad guy? Also it's not like I had a 1 cost card in the first place" Nick said, thinking how did he even get in this situation in the first place as well as looking at his starting hand.

" cuz he was asking you to return to his frozen palace that apparently you and him share? Cause your like his fiancée or engaged or something? And you ended up offended him or whatever and now your doing this" Jake answered. As he, Tom, and Dan were all watching Jaina/Nick battle Arthus.

" I thought Jaina's lore is that you had a brief affair with him or something like that?" Tom butted in. " wow I'm such an asshole huh?" Nick said, hearing Dan say " actually Jaina's his long time childhood friend and you guys had a one time romantic interest" Dan corrected.

" you shall know endless torment" from Arthus, laying down a 1 cost mana card. The Body Bagger. Gaining 1 corpse.

" pay attention he put down a minion already" Dan spoke, pointing to the board/battle field.

" ohhh I'm soooo scared" Nick said, joking around looking at that sad sad minion.

" hey! Honey! Down pull the wool over my eyes k?" Jaina/Nick said, jokingly. Thinking this is all fun and games. Loving the new video game immersion, first thing he did was squeeze and look at all his assets if you know what I'm saying. To be honest he doesn't play these kind of games at all, and only picked Jaina cause she looked really hot + Jake already took Valeera so..