Chapter 1

Author's note:

This is the continuous story from Ken and Kuriko : a ppgz romance (kenriko). The new story is Ken and Kuriko : a ppgz new life (kenriko). I will publish some chapters in this story since I have new chapters from other stories to publish as well. Well leave a comment or review as well. Rated M for lemon and sex. By the way, I don't own the characters of PPGZ.

Kuriko POV :

Today, Ken and I arrived at the Sapporo airport and today is our honeymoon trip after our marriage a few weeks ago. The weather is cold here because of winter and we wear our jackets to prevent cold on our body. After we take our baggage, we wait for taxi to bring us to our hotel.

"Ken, are you happy for our honeymoon trip? " I asked and kiss his left cheek.

"Yes Kuriko. I'm happy for our honeymoon trip and I love you. " said Ken and he kiss my left cheek.

"I love you too Ken. " I said blushing.

Our taxi arrive at the airport a few minutes later. The taxi driver help us to put our luggage into the boot. We sit at the back seat of the taxi. The journey from the airport to our hotel takes an hour to arrive. We arrived at the hotel an hour later. We step out of the taxi after Ken pay the taxi fare and the driver open the boot. He take out our luggage and place at the floor. The taxi left and we walk in the hotel with our luggage. I wait at the lobby with our luggage while he go to the reception and check in. After that, he come to me after he checked in and go to the elevator and wait with our luggage.

"Ken, what's our room number? " I asked.

"You'll find out soon Kuriko. " he said.

As the elevator arrived, we enter the elevator. As there's no one enter the lift, he press the close button and press 4th floor. The elevator goes up to our floor. When arriving at our floor, it open and Ken press the open button to let me out first then him.

"What's the number of our room Ken? " I asked.

"Room 4501 Kuriko. " he said.

So we walk to the hallway to find our room. We finally found our room just a few meters away from the elevator. He unlock the door and we enter the room. When we enter the room, we see a king size bed, a couch, a table with a chair, a television set, a refrigerator, a wardrobe and a bathroom consists of a bathtub with a shower, a toilet, a hairdryer and a sink. We place our luggage on the table near the wardrobe and open our luggage.

"Kuriko, where do you want to go next? " he asked.

"Since it's winter, I suggest that lets go to the park and play snow. " I said.

"Good idea. Let's play snow and build snowman. " he said.

"So where do we eat for our dinner Ken? " I asked.

"I don't know but we can decide later. We will eat good food Kuriko since it's our wedding trip. " he said.

"Then you pay for our food? " I asked.

"If not who will pay? I pay for the food. " he said almost want to laugh.

"That's funny Ken. I love you. " I said laughing and blushing.

"I love you too Kuriko. " he said blushing and kiss my left cheek.

After the conversation with my lovely husband Ken, we go out from our room and go to the elevator. He press the button down and wait for the elevator to descend to our floor. After it descend to our floor, the door open and we enter the elevator. He press the 'G' button and continue to descend further to the ground floor. We exit the elevator and walk out the hotel. We see some snow falling down from the sky since it's winter here. We walk to the park that's a few meters away from our hotel. We arrived at the park a few minutes later.