Chapter 3

3 months later (Kuriko's P.O.V)

3 months has passed and I'm six months pregnant with his baby. Our companions playing with each others happily for the rest of life. Ken is working with his dad and our friend Jou also helps him too. I mostly read my own mangas or draw pictures of me and my husband Ken and our companions and most of my art are placed on the wall of our bedroom. I still play with our companions too.

Today, I am reading my own mangas even though I almost forgot to tell my sister what's the gender of her baby. Probably I'll tell her later. It's afternoon and he end his work early. Our friend Jou is not working today because he need to attend competitions in his college and we can't see his match because I will be uncomfortable when I'm pregnant but my husband messaged him good luck for him.

"Kuriko, I take my day off early to spend more time on you. " He said.

"Great Ken. Where you want to bring me? " I asked.

"You want to know the gender of our baby? " He asked.

"I willing to know the gender of our baby. I want to have a son as you wish. " I said.

"You respect my wish Kuriko? " He asked.

"Yes. Because you're my husband and I trust you more than others." I said.

"At least I trust you more than others too. " He said.

"What you're waiting for? You take your day off this time because you want to go to the clinic for an ultrasound in order to know our gender of our baby and later we go shopping for our baby necessities?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes Kuriko. I do all my responsibility to take care of you and our family because of you. " He said.

"What does that mean Ken? " I asked.

"You always motivate me when we're best friends, boyfriend girlfriend and now husband and wife. You still motivate me like a sister to me. " He said blushing.

"You don't need to compliment me. I do that is because I have more interest on you. " I said blushing.

"I do have a crush on you Kuriko so I like you a lot. " He said.

"I also have a crush on you when you have a second chance to go to school. " I said.

"So are you ready to go out Kuriko?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm ready. " I said.

We get in his car and he drives to the clinic to confirm the gender of our baby. As we arrived at the clinic, he go to the reception as I seat on the chair. Later he sit on the seat together with me waiting for our turn to be called. When we're called, we enter the consultation room. A few minutes later, we leave the consultation room, pay the fee and leave the clinic. We get in the car.

"Ken, you will be very happy about the gender of our baby. " I said.

"Yeah, the most happiest is that we have twins, a boy and a girl. " He said.

"At least your wish is granted Ken. I love you and our kids. " I said.

"I love you too Kuriko. " He said.

"You want to have dinner or you want to buy our baby necessities? " He asked.

"I think buy baby necessities is important for me. Buy it earlier so we can get ready for our baby. " I said.

"Okay. My house is bigger than yours so there's enough empty room for our kids if they want to have their own room in the future." He said.

"You can expand your house like 2 or 3 building on your compound? " I asked.