Chapter 2

Kuriko P.O.V

The next morning, we're sleeping happily and suddenly I wake up and I want to throw up. I go to the bathroom and throw up.

"What's happening to me? Did I eat something wrong last night? " I thought.

While I am trying to figure out what happened but suddenly I throw up again.

"Did I did something to Ken? " I thought.

"Wait, we make love last night and he released his cum inside me. Wait, am I pregnant? " I thought further.

My husband Ken is still sleeping so do our companions so I think even further.

"Well should I need to do a pregnancy tests? " I thought even further.

Without wasting time, I try to find some pregnancy tests in the wardrobe. Luckily, I found 2 pregnancy tests.

"When he brought this? " I thought.

So I go to the bathroom and do the pregnancy tests. A few minutes later, it's positive.

"I'm pregnant with his baby. I think I need to do another test to prove that I'm pregnant. " I thought.

So I calm myself down and I do another test and a few minutes later, it's also positive.

I'm shock that I'm officially pregnant with his baby. I'm scared that he'll leave me. But I better tell him and I want to know what will he react.

I go to bed and try to wake him up.

"Ken, wake up. I have something to tell you. " I said.

"Kuriko, let me sleep first. " He said.

"But it's very important. " I said.

"Alright go ahead. " He said.

"Will you not getting mad at me? " I said.

"I'll not mad at you. Tell me what's going on? " He asked.

"Ken, I'm pregnant with your baby." I said as I show him my pregnancy tests.

He's shocked to look at my pregnancy tests and he try to calm himself down.

"Will you get mad and leave me? " I said as I almost want to cry.

"Kuriko, what you thought is wrong. Of course I will not leave you and get mad. We'll take care of all our kids. " He said.

"Really? " I asked.

"Yes. I'll be with you always even though we have kids. " He said.

"Thank you Ken for being so kind. " I said.

"You're welcome Kuriko. " He said.

"Do you want to continue to sleep? " I asked.

"Yeah but can I make love with you? " He asked.

"But does it hurt our baby? " I asked.

"Don't worry Kuriko, you just tested positive only. My sperm cells just fertilise your egg cell while you're asleep. So it's okay we can continue to make love. Just enjoy the pleasure. " He said.

"Ok. Then let's do it. " I said.

We kiss each other lips passionately and later he kiss my neck making me moan his name in pleasure. Later, he touch my left breast and suck my right breast feeling the pleasure made from him. He looks down and see my wet pussy.

"Kuriko, you're so wet. " He said in lust.

I'm blushing and he started to lick my pussy making me moan his name in pleasure.