part 2

☆---•°○°•---☆

Here's the second chapter of "Dastak."

Please comment and tell me your views.

Happy reading 📚

"Get out." I hear and a shiver run down my spine, hearing the intense and deep voice of the man standing in front of me. My throat becomes dry and I stare at the person in front of me as everything in my surrounding disappear for me.

Is this how you feel when you're standing in front of your crush? I bet, he can even compete with Shahrukh khan, only if he was an actor instead of business man.

But it's good that he's a businessman otherwise actors would have left their job already.

"Didn't you listen to me. I said get out." He tells me in his cold tone and walks into the office room, towards me.

I clear my throat and inhale a deep breath to calm myself down.

"I'm here to take your intervi-

"I'm not interested." He cut me off even before I can complete my sentence and I understand.

He must be tired of answering people, who don't even think twice before throwing dirt on someone's name.

I have always admired this man. My father is a businessman, not having as big name as his but Because of him, I got to know that this man, standing in front of me is the man of values and morals.

I saw him in a few business meets before, have read all his interviews and that's how, slowly he ended up stealing my heart but soon I got to know he was married.

But now he's divorced. No one knows the reason behind the divorce. In the public statement, he said it was a mutual decision because it wasn't working out anymore but I doubt that.

"Should I call security or are you leaving?" He almost snap at me.

Why can't this man talk like humans do? Why he have to speak and order like robots.

I internally roll my eyes and turn around to look at him, who's sitting on the chair.

Now I have to temp him otherwise he won't let me take his interview and I have to take his interview, by hook or crook.

He haven't made any public statement in months now. So taking his interview will give me two benefits.

First, I'll get a chance to talk to the man I have always been admiring, to speak to the man I always dream of. And second, the trp of the channel I work in will touch the sky.

Because according to what I have got to know, every news channel out there is trying to get him for the interview.

And there's one more benefit. Maybe, I'll be able to erase the wrong image of him that public has built over the time.