i shouldn't be jealous, you aren't even mine

————𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter eighteen

𓈒ׂ𐙚

"Is he really... jealous?"

Angelica and Dylan went over the plan one last time. Dylan would distract Lilah and Mason, while Angelica quickly switched the sugar with salt, so that when the pair went to mix in the sugar into their frosting, it would actually be salt. Kinda stupid plan, but Angelica was bored, and wanted to win.

Dylan walked over to Mason and Lilah, saying that there was a giant cockroach in the pantry. Halle and Winston also followed after them, wondering what was going on. No one seemed to notice that Angelica wasn't there, and she quickly grabbed the salt jar, and put it in the exact same place as the sugar jar, scratching out the sharpie that was written on the glass, and writing 'sugar' to replace the the 'salt'.

Angelica quickly walked back to her area, and soon everyone else did, with Dylan claiming it was "A false alarm."

The pairs went on baking until time was up, and Lilah's brother said he's judge each cupcake.

author: ps. I honestly don't remember if i named Lilah's brother, so let's just call him Leo.

Leo walked over to Halle and Winston's cupcakes first, and took one big bite. They had made funfetti cupcakes and a blue buttercream frosting. They didn't look.. horrible, but definetely not great.

Leo winced after the first bite, "were these even cooked?"

"Uh- hey!" Halle mumbled, embarrassedly.

Winston stepped in, "not like you could bake any better."

Leo shrugged, taking a long sip of water before walking over towards Lilah and Mason. Angelica looked over at Dylan, worriedly. Lilah and Mason had made double-chocolate cupcakes, and she had to be honest, they look delicious.

Leo took one bite and immediately spit it out into a napkin. "gross.. Lilah. What the fuck is that?"

Lilah crossed her arms, annoyed. "What are you talking about?"

"These are so fucking salty. I wanna kill myself." Leo cringed, gulping down more water.

"What?" Lilah asked, confused. She went over and tried one, and immediately had the same reaction as Leo. "Mason.. did you put salt instead of sugar in the recipe?"

Mason just shrugged. "I only followed the recipe. Look, this says sugar, not salt." But Lilah wasn't listening, she only sighed in anger and looked over at Angelica with a fake smile. "Your turn Geli."

Dylan reassured Angelica, and Leo walked over, taking one bite of their cupcake. They had made strawberry cupcakes with a strawberry buttercream. Angelica crossed her fingers, hoping he'd like the cupcakes.

"Fuck these are good." Leo said, smiling as he took another bite. "I could eat all of these."

Everyone else walked over, each one wanting to take a bite of their cupcakes. Angelica beamed at Dylan, then looked back to see an angry Mason. What could he possibly still be angry about? Angelica wondered. Is he really... jealous?