the end of an era

————𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
epilogue

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚 ࣪ ⭒

Angelica laced up her adidas, pink Gazelles of course, and clutched her phone in her hand. She sprayed her perfume on her neck, quickly hurrying downstairs, careful not to be late as per usual.

"Bye Dad, bye Wyatt, bye Jaeden!" She yelled, "oh, and bye Finn!" she chuckled, kissing her dad on the cheek before checking her reflection in the mirror one last time.

She fixed up her brown hair, and re-applied her pink lip oil to her lips. She wanted to pretty. It was her first time actually trying to look good for something other than a camera or the paparazzi in a while.

"Oh my god Geli. Just go, you're gonna be late." Wyatt groaned from the couch. "You look fine." Jaeden said to her.

She rolled her eyes at her brothers responses. "Wow, thank you so much guys!" She muttered sarcastically.

"Have fun, Angelica." Finn called out, and she smiled. She knew they meant well.

Grabbing her bag, she made her way out of the house, locking it behind her. He was already there, waiting for her in the driveway.

He was too scared to walk up to the front door after what had happened in the beginning, and for the first time she actually agreed with him.

He stood outside the car, leaning against it as he scrolled on his phone.

Angelica walked over to him and he lowered his phone, a smile creeping on his face.

"Hey," he mumbled, in awe of her appearance. "Wow you look... really pretty."

She giggled. "Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself."

He rolled his eyes at her banter, and opened the passenger door for her. "M'lady."

"Why thank you, young sire!" She responded jokingly, and he kissed her hand as he shut the door, sitting down in the front seat and turning on the engine.

"You ready to start this whole thing over again?" He said, finally looking into her eyes. The same warm brown welcoming her.

"We deserve a re-do, don't we?" She smiled, and he smiled back.

"Well Ms. Downey, I hope you're ready!" He said as he drove out of the driveway and onto the quiet streets, the sounds of Lovefool by The Cardigans blasting on the radio.

"Oh, Mason Thames, I'm always ready."

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚 ࣪ ⭒

author
😭
DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT
⭐️🌷🩷🎀