Chapter one: The begining

Zephyr's pov (2 years after the events of homecoming)

(Nuffink has a scottish accent)

I sneak into my parents room, and quietly grab dad's journal. I sneak out and call Nuffink to my room. "Come on! I got it!" I whisper yell. "I'm coming, I'm coming." He says. We set up a fort in my room and light some candles. I open the journal to the first page, and was immediately met with a picture of dad's dragon, Toothless. I sigh in remembrance of his emerald green eyes and midnight black scales. "Can you tell me how you met him again?" Nuffink asks. "Well, I was on my way to congratulate dad on his performance as Toothless, but when I got to the stairs, Toothless started coming out of the fog. I was scared at first, but then he looked away. And when he looked back at me, it was with a large smile on his face." I say with a chuckle. "He had the most beautiful green eyes, like an emerald." I say. "Yeah, and his kids were amazin too!" Nuffink says. We spend the whole night looking at the journal and drawing pictures of the night lights and saying that we have to visit the Hidden World one day. When I wake up, the candle's are out and I was in my bed. I just lie there, daydreaming about the Hidden World. "I wish I could go there." I whisper to myself. Then an idea surfaces, and I sit up straight. "Maybe I can!" I say. I deflate when I realize mom and dad will say no. What they don't know won't hurt them right? I grab a sack and pack my clothes. I grab the map we used to find our way to the Hidden World and stuff it there with my clothes. "Where you goin?" Nuffink asks me, scaring the living crap out of me. "Thor son of Odin, you scared me Nuff." I tell him. "Sorry." He says. "I'm going to the Hidden World, but mom and dad don't know. Go pack your bags." I tell him. He nods and does as told. I go downstairs and fill another sack with essentials like food and water flasks. "And just where are you going young lady?" A voice says that makes me freeze. I turn around and face my mother. "Uh... I'm going, on, the, camping trip with Gobber." I say. "You mean the trip you said was to boring?" She asks, raising her eyebrow. "Um, I changed my mind." I say, then Nuffink comes in, not seeing mom. "I got my bags packed!" He announces. Mom gives me a look. "Haha, he's coming with me!" I say hanging my arm around his shoulders, my hand clamped over his mouth. "Okay. Well, have fun." She says, walking away. I sigh in relief and we have a hasty breakfast. After breakfast, we head over to the docks and sneak onto the same boat my parents used on our family trip to the Hidden World. I, having memorized how the ship works, start getting this boat up and running. Before anyone could see us on the boat, I quickly set sail.

Hey y'all, I just want you to know that I do not own Httyd. Dreamworks and Cressida Cowell do. Not me, them.