Prologue

“Ishq mei barbaad hone se kya ka darna, Ishq to khud hi barbaadi hai, mile to aashiq ki bahon mei , na mile to ussi pyaar ki chahat
mei” - Aarohi Mehta

                                       ~

“ The day I saw her , I knew I was hers ,
forever " - Raj Singh Ahuja

Raj Singh Ahuja - The king of Suryagarh, CEO of Ahuja Trades & Co. Everything was going good in his life until that one incident happened, when the cheerful boy turned into a cold , ruthless man. When he started to hate his own family, after that incident his heart was beating but he had no reason to live, he was taking breaths but feeling suffocating inside, his heart stopped showing emotions making people beleive that he turned into a heartless man.

Aarohi Mehta
A 24 year old , bubbly, hopeless romantic girl who belongs to a middle class family.She's an Angel when worshipped and a Devil when provoked. The first loving relation a child wishes for is a loving relation between the parents but not everybody is lucky enough to get that. Her parent's relation was never stable. She is deprived of love that she wished to get from her family. Drowned in her own imaginary world she tries to seek happiness.

                                        ~

____________________________________________

Do vote and comment
Next chapter after book gets 10 votes (not a big target, just a tap and it's done)

Checkout my Instagram account for reels and spoilers related to upcoming chapters.
Id- Angel Fantasizes

Don't judge my book in the starting chapters please, it's going to turn out beautifully in further chapters.